Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus really are trolling Serie A. Ronaldo Dybala Higuain Mandzukic Kean. ‘Just go out and buy the one other class striker in the league please’

Inter must be confident of Lukaku if they’re letting Icardi go.
Higuain will leave Juve. I would like to see Him here,however Roma will take him

Random but I still find it funny that transfer bids are made over email.

Can just imagine Brands ratching round his desk when going to bid for Kean like “[Poor language removed] sake what’s Juventus email address? ... GLORIA! Where’s that sodding post-it note gone”

I like to imagine him sitting there pressing F5, opening and closing outlook all morning because he's got no e-mail and the problem must be the computer not the lack of interest.

Not sure he can really be replaced? There’s not many other strikers like him of his profile within our budget. We’d be looking for a young prodigy that was obtainable and if there’s not one about then what do you do? Feels like we’ve been trying to spread his goals around the team and in fairness Richarlison and Siggurdson both hit 13 last season. None of the midfielders or wide players that played with Lukaku under Koeman for near these numbers.

Tosun and Niasse are the frustrating ones as that’s a chunk of money wasted that could have been used for a good striker, perhaps not a Lukaku replacement but at least someone to hold their own in the prem.

We don't need a replacement for Lukaku. We need someone who fits our system - a strong, quick & mobile striker who can bully opposition defenders, hold the ball up, press incessantly and take the chances that fall his way.

Lukaku could do 2/4 on that list, (and he spent two years talking his way out of Goodison) Calvert-Lewin can do 3/4. We need 4/4. But that's going to be tough to find as we'll be competing with most other clubs.

I genuinely feel that DCL is a just a 'bit more composure' away from being the perfect example of what we need. He was exceptional at times last season, the one downside being the chances missed. Not an issue if we win and others are scoring, it becomes problematic in tighter games when they are our only chances. He is certainly not worth writing off and he's certainly more valuable to Silva's Everton than Lukaku would be.

Waiting for this Andre Gomes press conference to start with a hope Andre goes i brought a friend for you to meet and Malcolm walks in in the new kit and sits next to him.... or Semedo either or

Status
Not open for further replies.