Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
would try and see how much bellotti would cost, one of the best strikers out there not already at a top club who regularly scores goals

I have heard great thing about Bellotti, but last year he didn't have a great season at all. I guess that's why the big clubs haven't gone in for him.

- Vamoscicion say Argentine striker, Adolfo Gaich remains on Everton’s radar. The 20 year old plays his club football for San Lorenzo.

Who names their kid Adolfo anyway?
CltJySdWYAArxR3.jpg

...TuttoSport reporting Mauro Icardi is moving closer to a Juventus transfer which could lead to Moise Kean leaving.

Are they reporting that icardi might sign and that’ll make Kean available or are they just reporting that he might sign and you’re thinking that might make Kean available? (Hope that makes sense)

got 17goals in 39 mate, nearly a 1 in 2 record that

still only 25 as well so get a good few years out of him

Double figures in each of his last 4 seasons for a side that isn’t one of the strongest is very promising. My concern is that he can finish but isn’t particularly quick or skilful - could turn out to be another Tosun in the premiership.

Are they reporting that icardi might sign and that’ll make Kean available or are they just reporting that he might sign and you’re thinking that might make Kean available? (Hope that makes sense)

...it’s saying Icardi move is getting closer, and the article goes on to say the Kean move to Everton (which looked unlikely) could actually happen.

...it’s saying Icardi move is getting closer, and the article goes on to say the Kean move to Everton (which looked unlikely) could actually happen.

Juventus really are trolling Serie A. Ronaldo Dybala Higuain Mandzukic Kean. ‘Just go out and buy the one other class striker in the league please’

Inter must be confident of Lukaku if they’re letting Icardi go.

Juventus really are trolling Serie A. Ronaldo Dybala Higuain Mandzukic Kean. ‘Just go out and buy the one other class striker in the league please’

Inter must be confident of Lukaku if they’re letting Icardi go.

I’m not sure if the Lukaku deal comes into it much. Icardi appeared to fall out with the club massively last season so if they get the money they want he’ll be gone regardless of anything else. It does appear that want Lukaku though.

Status
Not open for further replies.