Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge opportunity is opening up here, I won’t forgive Moshiri and the rest of them if we don’t take advantage of it with investing now, doubt we will get a better opportunity to do so before our stadium is built

My mates a Stoke fan and has tagged me in every single post linking us to Ndiaye since 6 months after they signed him. I think it’s just lazy journalism
As if we are interested in a “dog with fleas” midfielder from stoke. It’s an old Walsh/Koeman link

Doesn’t help when Sam Carrol links us with any old rubbish.

May be worth having a cheeky punt on us finishing top 4 this season (or at least top 6).

Whenever the pundits say were doomed etc we usually do really really well.

I think the pundits are bored of saying we could be the team to break into the top 6, and season after season, we never fulfill our potential, so they just ponder about flavour of the month teams instead. But, I will still be quietly confident we will do it.... Like I am at the start of every season

Time to sell. Note close enough to the first team and need to be cashing on players instead of letting them just go. We are way too hesitant in trying to get cash for kids. Chelsea seem to make a bucket of cash from their youngsters... more than they deserve.

...I tend to agree, but Williams is a little different. He’s not been near the first team because of major injuries over recent seasons (similar to Osman at that age). Reports suggest Silva really likes him and wanted to include him in pre-season.

The comparison with Osman stops with the injury situation. Williams is not a similar type of player, he’s ultra competitive, has good size, decent mobility and attitude. That attitude verges on being a bit nasty, but he can be very effective on a football pitch and all managers like somebody like him (hence the demand).

It’ll be interesting what happens on this one.

- Vamoscicion say Argentine striker, Adolfo Gaich remains on Everton’s radar. The 20 year old plays his club football for San Lorenzo.

Who names their kid Adolfo anyway?

...I tend to agree, but Williams is a little different. He’s not been near the first team because of major injuries over recent seasons (similar to Osman at that age). Reports suggest Silva really likes him and wanted to include him in pre-season.

The comparison with Osman stops with the injury situation. Williams is not a similar type of player, he’s ultra competitive, has good size, decent mobility and attitude. That attitude verges on being a bit nasty, but he can be very effective on a football pitch and all managers like somebody like him (hence the demand).

It’ll be interesting what happens on this one.

The demand only appears to be from championship clubs though (and possibly some reports of un-named German ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.