Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The demand only appears to be from championship clubs though (and possibly some reports of un-named German ones).

...yep, there’s been plenty of Championship rumours for a while which is hardly surprising given he’s been playing at that level and must’ve impressed. I’m sure he’ll continue to make a very good living in the game.

Players with his attitude have a real chance because they are are not scared of playing and carry out what the manager wants. My main concern is his injury record, which I think has lots to do with throwing his body into situations others don’t.

- Vamoscicion say Argentine striker, Adolfo Gaich remains on Everton’s radar. The 20 year old plays his club football for San Lorenzo.

Who names their kid Adolfo anyway?

Not the answer. More likely an Leondo Rodigoze or whatever his name is? Need a Lukaku replacement here.

whos that?
Do you mean mason mount? The midfielder who already plays for them!
I assume you mean Mason Mount the player that already plays for Chelsea and is an attacking mid?

I think Bob is referring to the Ake to Chelsea rumour, he has a buyback clause apparently

How long does it take these idiots to find a decent replacement for Lukaku?

Not sure he can really be replaced? There’s not many other strikers like him of his profile within our budget. We’d be looking for a young prodigy that was obtainable and if there’s not one about then what do you do? Feels like we’ve been trying to spread his goals around the team and in fairness Richarlison and Siggurdson both hit 13 last season. None of the midfielders or wide players that played with Lukaku under Koeman for near these numbers.

Tosun and Niasse are the frustrating ones as that’s a chunk of money wasted that could have been used for a good striker, perhaps not a Lukaku replacement but at least someone to hold their own in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.