Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copa America & AFCON would be holding up the merry-go-round you’d think.

The serious business will start to drop towards the end of next week probably.

Patience Blues, it looks like we have a cool, calculated & extremely savvy man at the helm.

....here’s the morning Toffee transfer rumour round-up for Wednesday 26th June:

- Everton’s Official site and various outlets confirm the signing of midfielder Andre Gomes from Barcelona for a reported £22m. The player is quoted as saying: “I’m really happy to sign the contract with Everton, it wasn’t hard to decide, it was an easy decision. I’m very happy to make it”.

- According to Calciomercato, Everton are interested in 22 year old AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie. Apparently the Ivory Coast international has been told he is free to leave the Serie A giants for €35m.

- Estadio Deportivo continue to link Everton with Espanyol’s Spanish striker, Borja Inglesis who scored 17 La Liga goals last season. They claim Everton have been bidding for the 26 year old since January.

- The Daily Mirror claim Hull City Manager, Grant McCann, wants to sign young Everton winger Josh Bowler on loan.

- The Liverpool Echo pick up on reports in Italy suggesting Everton and Arsenal are preparing €25m bids for Torino’s 27 year old defender, Armando Izzo. The Italian international’s agent, Gianluca Di Marzio, has held talks with Torino bosses to try and let him leave, but they are standing firm & wish to keep hold of him.

- The Burnley Express report Everton as one of a number of Premier League clubs interested in 19 year old Burnley winger, Dwight McNeil.

- The Liverpool Echo say rumoured Everton target, David Neres, could be a step nearer the Ajax exit door as they might have signed his replacement after Quincy Promes joined from Sevilla.

- Calciomercato suggest Juventus have decided 19 year old Moise Kean, who Everton lodged an enquiry for, is not available for Transfer this summer.

So we're still looking at strikers, defenders and wingers then? Seems consistent with what we've been told are Silva's target areas

I do wonder if we're serious about all these defenders we're linked with or if it's just to force Chelsea's hands regards Zouma?

Really hope Marco and Marcel don’t overlook our midfield options.

Gueye and Gomes top class but after that there’s one fella we wanted our the door for over a year and Tom Davies who hasn’t kicked on at all.

We need another CM in a big box to box player.

The article I read quoted their immediate upcoming CL campaign not the the next one they qualify for.
If we did get the extra place changes would arguably have to be made to our summer transfer strategy.

Oh right. Well we must be reading contrary articles. Which leaves me to believe nobody probably knows what's going to happen then lol.

I suppose it depends on what the current transfer strategy and targets are. If we did get Europe it would make us more attractive to potential targets.

Though it would mean we'd have qualifying matches in about 3 weeks with no notice or preparation for them.

Marco and Brands agree and this players will no be in the Everton final Squad...

Maarten Stekelenburg, Cuco Martina,Bolasie,Sandro, Penninghton,Niasse,Mirallas,Tarashaj,Pennington, Garbutt,Besic, James McCarthy, Bani and Galloway. There are some players uncertain like Dowell or Cenk Tosun. Morgan Schneiderlein at this moment as no offers and Silva want him. However if the right offer comes, maybe the situation changes
Crikey that’s a brave attempt to top the index @orly

Crying arse little rat. He gets off way too easily for me. Ungrateful turd was taught how to play football here, turned into an international by Everton, and there he was that day doing his Cruyff turns in the box getting into trouble and telling the fans to pipe down five months after demanding a transfer.

Streak of Yorkshire piss.
Get off the fence Dave

Barking up the wrong tree on both accounts here mate.
Uncle Bill is not a blood relation. He’s just a family friend who me mum has always called ‘Uncle Bill’. Bills been me mums friend for years, even before I was born.

He’s been very good to me mum over the years, always helping her out financially and with diy jobs around the house. He was always around when I was a kid. Vivid memories of him banging and knocking the hell outta something when I was trying to watch Sesame Street!

Big massive blue though is uncle bill and I see he was bang on about the announcement of Gomes.

I had an "uncle" geoff. Who made me a blue btw. Who helped my nan and was always around. There was more info I discovered later which would explain my queries ha.

I suspect rumours will start hotting up from Monday when the club are back & interviews occur.

I don't think the Copa America and African nations finishing 7 and 19th July will have helped us if we have targets in those competitions.

Its also bad enough having Richarlson and Gueye being involved having little pre season.

Status
Not open for further replies.