Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco and Brands agree and this players will no be in the Everton final Squad...

Maarten Stekelenburg, Cuco Martina,Bolasie,Sandro, Penninghton,Niasse,Mirallas,Tarashaj,Pennington, Garbutt,Besic, James McCarthy, Bani and Galloway. There are some players uncertain like Dowell or Cenk Tosun. Morgan Schneiderlein at this moment as no offers and Silva want him. However if the right offer comes, maybe the situation changes

Are you contract Dave?

Marco and Brands agree and this players will no be in the Everton final Squad...

Maarten Stekelenburg, Cuco Martina,Bolasie,Sandro, Penninghton,Niasse,Mirallas,Tarashaj,Pennington, Garbutt,Besic, James McCarthy, Bani and Galloway. There are some players uncertain like Dowell or Cenk Tosun. Morgan Schneiderlein at this moment as no offers and Silva want him. However if the right offer comes, maybe the situation changes

Really doesn’t want Pennington then?

Be slightly surprised at Bani though.

Their current first team centrebacks are Laporte, him and Otamendi. Otamendi isn’t even particularly happy there and may look for a move. Laporte is left sided. So unless City buy a right side defender he’s currently first choice. Why would he leave now Kompany has finally gone?

if they do buy maguire he has to leave. I'm still not sure on him, if he was around £20m, i think it'd be good to get him back, but he's got no better than when we sold him. Doesn't mean he's not a class act, but we need a strong powerful centre back to go with what we've got.

I like you. You bring good news.

Mate works at Finch Farm and sent me this

BucUPu2IAAAIpZa.jpg

#StonesBack #bringabluehome
Crying arse little rat. He gets off way too easily for me. Ungrateful turd was taught how to play football here, turned into an international by Everton, and there he was that day doing his Cruyff turns in the box getting into trouble and telling the fans to pipe down five months after demanding a transfer.

Streak of Yorkshire piss.

Looks like Gomes is done. But it depends how long we have to wait for Zouma. If they agree pretty quickly then great. But if it becomes protracted, as I would expect given Chelsea's situation with manager and transfer ban appeal, we need to crack on with other purchases, including a new CB backup in case Zouma never happens.

I agree. But if Zouma signing means striker A and midfielder A, which fits the system better than options B and C, then I am happy for the club to wait.

We have waited 25 years for anything tangiable so I am all for patience if it means we ultimately get in the right / best fits. :)

I agree. But if Zouma signing means striker A and midfielder A, which fits the system better than options B and C, then I am happy for the club to wait.

We have waited 25 years for anything tangiable so I am all for patience if it means we ultimately get in the right / best fits. :)
I'm thinking if we don't get Zouma, then we go after a defender with the same attributes as he's a very good foil for either Keane or Mina. I think we need to be looking at physicality rather than footballing ability in our centre half. Pace, height and strength and comfortable playing on the left if not a left footer.

The big problem in waiting is potentially missing out on preferred targets. This may happen anyway if we need to unload wages first of course.

Think the only way Stones leaves City is if they decide to suddenly go in for De Ligt, and even then Stones will surely be wanting a Champions League side at this stage of his career rather than come back to us

Think it’s reality check time for Stones. Don’t think many CL clubs would be paying top dollar for a defender who can’t defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.