Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically we need to get rid of at Sandro and personally I’d cash in on Lookman and Henry but yeah we need a right sided player desperately
Sandro will be tough for sure to move.

Lookman is now to attitude. He'd be the perfect bench option and spot starter if he did the work playing behind Bernard.

But definitely need that right sided, left footed forward - Traore and Malcom fit the bill, as do many others.

Sandro will be tough for sure to move.

Lookman is now to attitude. He'd be the perfect bench option and spot starter if he did the work playing behind Bernard.

But definitely need that right sided, left footed forward - Traore and Malcom fit the bill, as do many others.
Agreed, just hoping that his Barca pedigree will be enough to persuade potential buyers (and forget his dismal form)
I for one am gutted about Lookman. I wanted him to succeed so badly but I’m not seeing him growing into the winger we need after 2 years of hoping
I’d love Malcolm, can’t see it happening at the right price but here’s hoping. Traore I’m not overly aware of but seems to be some positivity around him
I want to see some strong depth to the side now to challenge the starters and push us further

So Brahimi available on a free this summer? He would want bigish wages and is 29 years old so not -exactly- in the age range we should be targeting
Saying that, I do think he could be a quality addition on the wing, at the very least to push our current wingers beyond their levels this season or at best to force his way into the team ahead of Bernard (sorry my prince) and actually put numbers up on the left again
Brahimi is in my opinion an upgrade on both Walcott and Lookman who I’d look to sell
Not gonna shout this one from the rooftops because I get wages and age may be a snag but when a player like Brahimi is available in a free you have to consider him. I’d hate to see a rival take a punt and us regret it
As far as I'm aware he's still 50% third party owned. I'm not 100% sure how these things work but I reckon it's only the Porto contract that ends this summer. We'd still need to pay off the other lot and I doubt he'd come cheap.

swerve.

....if I was marking the paper, i’d say you got that question wrong.

Welbeck’s problem is injuries, he’ll likely be a liability for any club who sign him. On the rare occasion he’s fit, he’s much better than Tosun. Indeed, he’s probably still better when he’s injured.
He's 28 and out of contract in a matter of weeks, even though he plays for Arsenal. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Almost as if there aren't any decent teams interested in him?

Why might that be?

Status
Not open for further replies.