Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Brahimi available on a free this summer? He would want bigish wages and is 29 years old so not -exactly- in the age range we should be targeting
Saying that, I do think he could be a quality addition on the wing, at the very least to push our current wingers beyond their levels this season or at best to force his way into the team ahead of Bernard (sorry my prince) and actually put numbers up on the left again
Brahimi is in my opinion an upgrade on both Walcott and Lookman who I’d look to sell
Not gonna shout this one from the rooftops because I get wages and age may be a snag but when a player like Brahimi is available in a free you have to consider him. I’d hate to see a rival take a punt and us regret it

So Brahimi available on a free this summer? He would want bigish wages and is 29 years old so not -exactly- in the age range we should be targeting
Saying that, I do think he could be a quality addition on the wing, at the very least to push our current wingers beyond their levels this season or at best to force his way into the team ahead of Bernard (sorry my prince) and actually put numbers up on the left again
Brahimi is in my opinion an upgrade on both Walcott and Lookman who I’d look to sell
Not gonna shout this one from the rooftops because I get wages and age may be a snag but when a player like Brahimi is available in a free you have to consider him. I’d hate to see a rival take a punt and us regret it

Wouldn’t be a summer without being linked with him but another one who smells a bit West Hammy to me.

Either a loan or a £20mil bid would land him i think.
Malcom is not going for 20M, come on now, Zat. The kid lit up the French league last year - he was probably one of the top 10 rated players in the league, 12 goals, 7 assists, he's 22, went for like 40M Euros+ last year.

Traore might go for 20M.

I'd go for the loan with a decent fee I'm sure, but we NEED an option to buy for like 25M.

Wouldn’t be a summer without being linked with him but another one who smells a bit West Hammy to me.
Haha no don’t get me wrong, he’s the classic Everton/West Ham lazy rumour however unlike the vast majority this one could be a smart acquisition. Like I said, I’d hate West Ham to go in for him and be a blinding success
Again, not gunning for us to go for this guy but he’s worth a look on a free

It's absurd. He's a left sided player that's right footed. How many more of these guys do we need? Richy, Bernard, Lookman, Onyenkuru, Sandro, etc.

It's absurd. He's a left sided player that's right footed. How many more of these guys do we need? Richy, Bernard, Lookman, Onyenkuru, Sandro, etc.
Realistically we need to get rid of at Sandro and personally I’d cash in on Lookman and Henry but yeah we need a right sided player desperately

Status
Not open for further replies.