Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 28 and out of contract in a matter of weeks, even though he plays for Arsenal. Doesn't that strike you as odd?

Almost as if there aren't any decent teams interested in him?

Why might that be?

....that’s simple, it’s because of his injury record. If the lad was healthy and capable of 40 games a season, Arsenal would’ve been desperate to renew his contract and plenty of clubs would’ve wanted him.

Why would a wealthy club loan a player out with an option to buy?

The only reason to do so would be if the loaning team paid a loan premium which we dont seem to have done.

Also, i dont believe anyone else bid for him last summer which is why Barca decided to loan him to us.

Plus he was injured at the time too. No one would have bought him until they knew he was gonna come back fine. The loan was the best way to gauge that

Wide options: Marco has hinted that he wants a left-footed option. I think Ajax will want too much for Neres now.

Ideally Malcom on loan for me.

Left options: Bernard, Lookman, Onyekuru
Right options: Richarlison, Malcom.

Pretty sure all of the above could play left and right, and Richarlison and Onyekuru can also play upfront.

Means we should be selling Mirallas, Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro for about £20-25m and be much stronger!!!

....that’s simple, it’s because of his injury record. If the lad was healthy and capable of 40 games a season, Arsenal would’ve been desperate to renew his contract and plenty of clubs would’ve wanted him.
I'm not sure that's true. At least as far as Arsenal goes. A lesser club would have signed him by now but he's honestly a pretty poor player considering he's spent his career at Arsenal and United. I was surprised that he ended up at Arsenal initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.