Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i do find it interesting that we seem to be linked to wingers rather than strikers.... wonder if that means he is thinking of experimenting more with Richarlison up top.

Probably not, hopefully not - most likely Brands is just keeping his cards close to his chest.

Any of these worth it?

Right

I do like Grealish even though he’s a bit of a nob. I’d buy him.

James runs like poop off a shovel but not seen loads of him. Isn’t he going to United anyway?

Bowen can certainly slot. At that level. A few big boys have looked without taking the plunge. Would almost be worth a Southampton or someone buying him then seeing if he can actually score at this level and then robbing him off them.

Konsa I feel we’ve been linked to before. Don’t know loads about him though. He’s not the Brentford player we should be after though.

Not a clue about Loader. Who watches Reading??

Maupay. Exactly the same as Bowen. Can slot. But can he slot at this level?

Benrahma - yes yes a thousand times yes. Of all Championship players to go for he’s the one who stood out a lot to me.

Webster is ex Ipswich so the one I know most about. He’s alright. But I wouldn’t buy him if we are serious about moving forward.

Connell. No idea.

Che Adams we’ve defo been linked to. But read the same as Bowen and Maupey.

I’ll teach you all about league one players next season :(

Right

James runs like poop off a shovel but not seen loads of him. Isn’t he going to United anyway?

Bowen can certainly slot. At that level. A few big boys have looked without taking the plunge. Would almost be worth a Southampton or someone buying him then seeing if he can actually score at this level and then robbing him off them.

Konsa I feel we’ve been linked to before. Don’t know loads about him though. He’s not the Brentford player we should be after though.

Benrahma - yes yes a thousand times yes. Of all Championship players to go for he’s the one who stood out a lot to me.

Webster is ex Ipswich so the one I know most about. He’s alright. But I wouldn’t buy him if we are serious about moving forward.

Connell. No idea.

....we were strongly linked with Konsa when he was at Charlton, the fact he went to Brentford amidst all the hype perhaps says a lot. Yes, Bowen was a regular in the transfer round-ups last summer. I don’t know if there was real interest in either, but the links were pre-Brands/Silva.

Right

Connell. No idea.

I agree with Benrahma, far too good to be playing in that league love watching him play, I'd happily have Konsa from them too. I'd be tempted to take Bowen over Grealish given that he's left footed and would probably be cheaper. Also I'd have Connell purely down to the fact that he's on a free and is apparently an Evertonian.

I agree with Benrahma, far too good to be playing in that league love watching him play, I'd happily have Konsa from them too. I'd be tempted to take Bowen over Grealish given that he's left footed and would probably be cheaper. Also I'd have Connell purely down to the fact that he's on a free and is apparently an Evertonian.

I am on a free and a certified Evertonian.

Where's my contract?

Right

Connell. No idea.

Thanks ijjy that’s been very illuminating, can’t wait for next season’s lesson on league one players.

Any word on Joao Mario? Possibly would be a steal for the price inter is willing to part with him. Still a young guy that could put in some work

Any of these worth it?

Always liked the look of Konsa to be honest, but feel at his age coming to someone like us wouldnt be a good progression for him as i would see him in a similar place to were Holgate stands
Not as good as other ex Charlton graduate Gomez but someone like Newcastle or even to replace Bennett at Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.