Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on DeAndre Yedlin as a right back shout? Probably go for $10 million or so. Attacking right back, good end product, fast as hell, and is good enough defensively that I think his offensive game makes him a plus. Would be a cheap option to give Coleman competition and allow for bigger money spent on a striker and in the middle of the pitch.

This is joke, yes?

Thoughts on DeAndre Yedlin as a right back shout? Probably go for $10 million or so. Attacking right back, good end product, fast as hell, and is good enough defensively that I think his offensive game makes him a plus. Would be a cheap option to give Coleman competition and allow for bigger money spent on a striker and in the middle of the pitch.
My thoughts are mate that he's tosh.

Hoping that Brands has got some influence that brings Lozano to Everton, but I’d imagine he’d be off to a CL club after another great season. Stretchered off the other day though, unknown how bad it is

Coleman needs more than competition and I think you’re playing down the full back role in the modern games. One of the most important positions on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.