Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Click onto the summer transfer thread when there’s new posts expecting some juicy rumours ...and it’s just people arguing
I wouldn’t expect anything substantial until late may at the earliest we run a tight ship nowadays and any opffical news will be like the richarlison news

Noel Whelan thinks Tammy Abraham is too good for Everton.

Just one thing though. Who is Noel Whelan?

Then why did a club with Champions League pedigree decide to loan him out?

He is having a good season in the 2nd tier. He is there for a reason.

If he has a good agent, he will care to avoid the likes of Noel Whelan and likewise avoid spending an entire season on the bench at a "big" club.

The majority of your posts are.
Well in that case put me on ignore then mate. I'd rather that than have you jump in on conversations when you haven't a clue what's going on.

You got the completely wrong end of the stick and now you're getting stroppy.

Ha. A club once again struggling to qualify for the Champions league is looking to offload him.

So does he mean wait for a club like Celtic to come along?. They're a Champion league team.

I think his ball control is fine and have seen him walzing past players, he looks ungainly at times but so do a fair few top players.

If Berge and Zakaria are available at €17mil each then to be quite honest, adding say €25mil for Sangare then for approaching €60mil / £50mil we would fill our midfield.

Losing Gana for £30mil and adding those three players we'd be spending £20mil + Gomes to have 4 players for the two centre midfield positions.

Thats exciting.

The thing is mate, those fees would not be for an English team. It's good Brands will negotiate hard, and at times get reductions (or European level fees) but with such well known players I think it's unlikely.

I'd also say, given we'd still have lads like Davies and Banningime on the books, we will not bring 4 cm's in.

You also have to factor in, the lads will want to play regularly to join us (or any team). Singing 4 will prevent that.

What we can afford to do is go back to the scattergun approach of Koeman/Walsh. The players we sign need to be targeted. Gomes should be made permanent and then find one powerhouse if Gana is to go.

No Champions league club are signing a lad who's only season in the premiership saw him score 5 goals in 31 games. He would be substantially below our current centre forward who many don't want. Even the weakest area of his game (scoring goals) is well ahead of Abrahams.

The thing is mate, those fees would not be for an English team. It's good Brands will negotiate hard, and at times get reductions (or European level fees) but with such well known players I think it's unlikely.

I'd also say, given we'd still have lads like Davies and Banningime on the books, we will not bring 4 cm's in.

You also have to factor in, the lads will want to play regularly to join us (or any team). Singing 4 will prevent that.

What we can afford to do is go back to the scattergun approach of Koeman/Walsh. The players we sign need to be targeted. Gomes should be made permanent and then find one powerhouse if Gana is to go.

So you would go into the season with

Gana + Gomes
Baningime + Davies

?

Haha Noel Whelan, that fat Leeds United biff who was utterly diabolical at Coventry

Dafuq do they dig up these utter no marks

Status
Not open for further replies.