Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sangare is as good as some on here are suggesting why aren’t PSG tracking him rather than Gana bearing in mind he plays in the same league as them?

I still think Gana is a bit better and want to see them BOTH play together. But Sangare is nowhere near as good as he's going to be. Even from a physical standpoint I think he's not mature. That's the reason I like him so much. In the interim, he's a really good ball winner, he works his tail off, he makes good decisions with the ball, he pushes the ball forward, and supports the attack well.

I still think Gana is a bit better and want to see them BOTH play together. But Sangare is nowhere near as good as he's going to be. Even from a physical standpoint I think he's not mature. That's the reason I like him so much. In the interim, he's a really good ball winner, he works his tail off, he makes good decisions with the ball, he pushes the ball forward, and supports the attack well.

Ganas form since January has been top and I mean really top notch. He would easily be our player of the season if he had one that since day 1 and would be one of the best in the league , I really have had to eat my own words when I was saying sell in jan. HIs age might put people off paying what he’s worth which imo is 40m at the least. Him being 29-30 might actually mean we are able to keep hold of him tho , which I am not only happy to do but actually would fight to make happen. I worry that a gentleman’s agreement was struck in January and we will allow him to leave if a big club comes in and I don’t blame Gana as he is 30 soon, I just hope they don’t want to bid 40m on a 30 year old and he stays.

Ganas form since January has been top and I mean really top notch. He would easily be our player of the season if he had one that since day 1 and would be one of the best in the league , I really have had to eat my own words when I was saying sell in jan. HIs age might put people off paying what he’s worth which imo is 40m at the least. Him being 29-30 might actually mean we are able to keep hold of him tho , which I am not only happy to do but actually would fight to make happen. I worry that a gentleman’s agreement was struck in January and we will allow him to leave if a big club comes in and I don’t blame Gana as he is 30 soon, I just hope they don’t want to bid 40m on a 30 year old and he stays.

lol £40mil for a one dimensional guy turning 30 in Sept cool

Totally agree. Im just musing on what the transfer fee pot may be pre sales and pending lowered wages through outgoings.

E.g if we offloaded a player at breakeven book value on £100k a week then potentially we could spend X amount in fees with £100k weekly salary.

I think his ball control is fine and have seen him walzing past players, he looks ungainly at times but so do a fair few top players.

If Berge and Zakaria are available at €17mil each then to be quite honest, adding say €25mil for Sangare then for approaching €60mil / £50mil we would fill our midfield.

Losing Gana for £30mil and adding those three players we'd be spending £20mil + Gomes to have 4 players for the two centre midfield positions.

Thats exciting.
It’s not exciting Zat
It’s FM in turbo mode

Click onto the summer transfer thread when there’s new posts expecting some juicy rumours ...and it’s just people arguing
Could do with a separate real transfer rumours thread, not just people posting what favourite flavour of the month player they think we should buy then arguing about it

Status
Not open for further replies.