Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yussuf Poulsen is a player similar to Dom except he has figured out the part where the ball goes into the net this year. Could be an option.

Whats the view on Wan Bissaka after today?
Class player, would be top of my list for right backs. Friend of mine works for city and he said they think really highly of him, so it wouldn't surprise me if they go after him. I mentioned Digne as they are in need of a left back and he believes they prefer Chilwell. So great news for us.

Class player, would be top of my list for right backs. Friend of mine works for city and he said they think really highly of him, so it wouldn't surprise me if they go after him. I mentioned Digne as they are in need of a left back and he believes they prefer Chilwell. So great news for us.
Wan Bissaka is a good enough player with a bright future. But price is 35-40M by most accounts. Is he worth that?

That's a LOT of cash for someone who is pretty offensively limited at this point. He's got talent, though, no question.

Wan Bissaka is a good enough player with a bright future. But price is 35-40M by most accounts. Is he worth that?

That's a LOT of cash for someone who is pretty offensively limited at this point. He's got talent, though, no question.

It could just be the tactics at Palace.

I think he crossed the halfway line once, so maybe in a team that doesnt put 14 men behind the ball he could show more.

It could just be the tactics at Palace.

I think he crossed the halfway line once, so maybe in a team that doesnt put 14 men behind the ball he could show more.

Was a right winger until 2 seasons ago.

Seems to me that its tactics for him to hold back

Thoughts @Alan Whittle ?

One worry I have is that if gomes goes back to barca and we lose gana gueye- they are 2 of our best mid field players and our team will be much much weaker- will be a big step back for us unless we have 2 targets of equal quality to replace..

So priority for me are 2 mids to replace them and a striker to replace DCL /tosun.

A new RB would be the cherry on top.

One worry I have is that if gomes goes back to barca and we lose gana gueye- they are 2 of our best mid field players and our team will be much much weaker- will be a big step back for us unless we have 2 targets of equal quality to replace..

So priority for me are 2 mids to replace them and a striker to replace DCL /tosun.

Gomes won't be staying at Barca but it may not be us signing him. Gana is Everton forever.

Depending on funds for centre mids

Declan Rice / Ibrahim Sangare / Abdoulaye Doucoure

Status
Not open for further replies.