Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....strongly linked with Diop last summer but he went to West Ham, perhaps an indication of the type of CB Brands/Silva like. Perhaps Mina was the other option, but if Zouma returns to Chelsea then a similar type must be on the shopping list.

I both love and hate the window. All the loons come out with weird suggestions based on FM wonderkids or marquee signings that we have zero chance of ever getting over the line.

It also takes up most of my day hitting F5 in hope that we finally sign Jason Koumas !!

Was a right winger until 2 seasons ago.

Seems to me that its tactics for him to hold back

Thoughts @Alan Whittle ?
A huge talent and ( a real novelty) a full back who is best at defending. Usually gets forward more but not prolifically. Will probably go to a team who regularly get European competition. Non stop rumours of Man U, Spurs and Arsenal who "are put off by Palace's valuation". Would like him to stay for a while longer.

....strongly linked with Diop last summer but he went to West Ham, perhaps an indication of the type of CB Brands/Silva like. Perhaps Mina was the other option, but if Zouma returns to Chelsea then a similar type must be on the shopping list.

Well from what Brands said our first choice was Lenglet before he went to Barcelona then we went for Mina.

Status
Not open for further replies.