Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hateboer just played 76 minutes as more of an outside right back against Napoli. Set up the Atalanta goal. Had some good moments, definitely has some skill, especially for a big guy. Think we were linked to him at one point.

Hysaj is playing left back for Napoli, although he's normally on the right. Thought he might be someone we'd look at. I've definitely seen him play better, but I wonder if just being on that side is difficult. Skillful, but Ilicic is just owning him. Frankly, he's owning everyone right now.

I also cannot believe how patient and mature Zapata has become.

Hateboer just played 76 minutes as more of an outside right back against Napoli. Set up the Atalanta goal. Had some good moments, definitely has some skill, especially for a big guy. Think we were linked to him at one point.

Hysaj is playing left back for Napoli, although he's normally on the right. Thought he might be someone we'd look at. I've definitely seen him play better, but I wonder if just being on that side is difficult. Skillful, but Ilicic is just owning him. Frankly, he's owning everyone right now.

Mate?

Whats an outside right back?

Is it a Right Back that plays off the pitch?

Ryan Fraser has been genuinely one of the best creative players in the league this year and at the very least we should have an eye on him and figure out what level of offer Bournemouth would entertain.

Ryan Fraser has been genuinely one of the best creative players in the league this year and at the very least we should have an eye on him and figure out what level of offer Bournemouth would entertain.
If they paid £15m for Jordan Ibe, and £20m for Solanke, imagine how much they value Ryan Fraser at.

If they paid £15m for Jordan Ibe, and £20m for Solanke, imagine how much they value Ryan Fraser at.
Alternatively if a team is so inept that they paid 20m for Solanke and 15m for Ibe maybe they have no idea what they should be trying to get for Ryan Fraser. But yeah it'll probably be too much.

Maxi Gomez would be very tough to get, and I'm not sure would suit us anyway, isn't really quick enough. For a winger/forward/whatever, I like the look of Chukwueze at Villarreal. Slightly more developed, faster version of Lookman with lots of potential to further improve.

Maxi Gomez would be very tough to get, and I'm not sure would suit us anyway, isn't really quick enough. For a winger/forward/whatever, I like the look of Chukwueze at Villarreal. Slightly more developed, faster version of Lookman with lots of potential to further improve.
Got quite a low release clause ain’t he? One that decreases if they go down (dunno how likely that’s looking currently)

Status
Not open for further replies.