• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly think I missed an RBL game live on BT Sport in the UK
Cool, congrats, but how on earth did you figure that Zakaria played badly? He's been BMG's best player - maybe Hazard. BMG has had the ball most of the match, more chances, not the same quality of course, but come on.

I never said he played bad - I said he got bummed.
Ha, I totally misread it. I thought you said he got burned.

Yes, he may have been bummed.

That BMG team has been on a complete nosedive. They didn't play badly, though. Too much quality from RBL.

Yeh only a few of them had a good day.
This game also got WIDE OPEN in the second half. Zakaria was real good in the first, not as involved or as good in the second. RBL should've iced this match a couple times, but BMG gave it a shot no question.

Konate is just fantastic. How on earth does RBL have so many terrific defenders?

Thorgan Hazard is once against a very active and interesting player, I just wonder how good he'd be in say the PL. Plea is interesting as well. Not sure why they played him out wide so often this year. Then again, not sure why they played Zakaria farther up the pitch, either.

This game also got WIDE OPEN in the second half. Zakaria was real good in the first, not as involved or as good in the second. RBL should've iced this match a couple times, but BMG gave it a shot no question.

Konate is just fantastic. How on earth does RBL have so many terrific defenders?

Thorgan Hazard is once against a very active and interesting player, I just wonder how good he'd be in say the PL. Plea is interesting as well. Not sure why they played him out wide so often this year. Then again, not sure why they played Zakaria farther up the pitch, either.

1. They take calculated punts and live in a league that can afford to blood them.

2. Both would do great here IMO.

Cool, congrats, but how on earth did you figure that Zakaria played badly? He's been BMG's best player - maybe Hazard. BMG has had the ball most of the match, more chances, not the same quality of course, but come on.
While we are on the subject Hazard would he a great signing. Thorgen for the record I understand Eden won't be playing for Everton.

Could it be like Barcelona where they agreed a transfer in principle, with some money exchanged, and it's only ratified once the ban was expired?

They signed Turan and he moved to club (training their etc.) but couldn't be finally completed and registered until six months later when it had finally been lifted.
Chelsea are going to put in an appeal for the ban which by the fifa rule book allows them to participate until proven guilty. Barca did the same thing with the ban that came before Turan. There is also no repercussions for trying to appeal. Meaning that they can request one, prolong the time prior to the ban, go about their summer business, then show up to the appeal and say “yeah you caught us we screwed up”, and start their ban then with no extension of the time banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.