Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the wellbeck links, as a free transfer it's not a bad deal. I just hope he is not the only CF we sign. I think we need 3 players in that position. At the moment the manager only likes DCL, so that means we need 2 more in whilst getting rid of the players the manager doesn't like; Tosun, Niasse and Sandro. That's not going to be easy.

I don't mind the wellbeck links, as a free transfer it's not a bad deal. I just hope he is not the only CF we sign. I think we need 3 players in that position. At the moment the manager only likes DCL, so that means we need 2 more in whilst getting rid of the players the manager doesn't like; Tosun, Niasse and Sandro. That's not going to be easy.
I doubt we will have 3 out and out strikers next season, we’ve survived on 2 this season. And We don’t have European football.

With Richarlison and possibly Onyekuru, that’s 2 wide players that could play down the middle. Personally that’s how I see it going for next season 2 strikers and a couple of wide players who can do a job there.

I doubt we will have 3 out and out strikers next season, we’ve survived on 2 this season. And We don’t have European football.

With Richarlison and possibly Onyekuru, that’s 2 wide players that could play down the middle. Personally that’s how I see it going for next season 2 strikers and a couple of wide players who can do a job there.

I think the key phase is "survived" we should be aiming to finish top 6 and for that we need a strong squad to cope with injuries and suspensions. Also I don't think Onyekuru will ever get a work permit, I think he is more likely to be sold

I think the key phase is "survived" we should be aiming to finish top 6 and for that we need a strong squad to cope with injuries and suspensions. Also I don't think Onyekuru will ever get a work permit, I think he is more likely to be sold
Onyekuru probably will be sold, but we will then buy another wide player or maybe 2 and I’m sure they will be capable of playing up front.

The thing Is I hear all these shouts about dcl and not hampering his progress. If we buy Welbeck( I’ll be gutted if we do and can’t really see it) then we buy a 30mil striker as first choice. All of a sudden dcl is sitting in the stands.

The top clubs seem to do ok with 2 - and they have a lot more games than us to worry about.

Spurs - Kane, Llorente
Arsenal - aubameyang, lacazette
City - Aguero, Jesus
Chelsea - giroud, higuain
Utd - Lukaku, Rashford

We don’t need 3 strikers when we only play 1 and have Richarlison who is capable of playing there. We need 1 top class striker with DCL as back up.

I am Mate, comes here gets a 3 year contract yuk!
That article was from 2014 mate. When one of the lads started a rumour on here about him the papers picked it up and ran with it and then the player put in a transfer request believing the rumour. Relax we were never interested in him and defo won’t be now

If you aren’t being serious it’s too early in the morning for me to accept sarcasm

How can you say (1) he’s better than DCL and Tosun and (2) you’d be mad if he was the main striker but (3) happy if he were part of a three headed strike force? And then (4) suggest people denigrating him believe EFC have the ambition of Real in this window?

Did you sustain a head injury?

what dont you understand? I'd be happy if we had 3 strikers and Welbeck and DCL were the reserves behind a new top striker

Status
Not open for further replies.