Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odsonne Edouard would be an interesting choice for a cf, looks amazing in the all the 5 minutes i have ever saw of him

Half our transfer rumours are kopite journos trying to generate click bait for other kopites ‘ha ha let’s see who is crap we can link Everton with’

Quite. We saw it happen ourselves, when a random, totally made up rumour was invented by GOT, and next we knew, it was in the actual papers as "sources close to Everton say......"

Quite. We saw it happen ourselves, when a random, totally made up rumour was invented by GOT, and next we knew, it was in the actual papers as "sources close to Everton say......"
Remember that rumour been made up and it getting into papers lol,who was the player i cant remember that

Yeah, you'd rather see a kid promoted until you actually have to see him on the pitch, in an actual match.

Its absurd the romanticism that goes on here, and then the irrational hatred for players who arent great, but would be fine backups. Its why so many of us are thankful the weirdly emotional on here arent making decisions.
No mate its just as simple as Wellbeck is not good enough for us no matter which way its dressed up.

I swear I’ve seen people on here state that’s what happened over the years in a few transfer threads
I’ve found a newspaper headline

Stoke forward Kenwyne Jones goes on strike in effort to force through Everton move
The 29-year-old frontman didn't turn up for the Potters game against Liverpool at the weekend and is demanding that his club enter negoatiations with the Toffees
The Stoke striker did not turn up for Sunday’s game against Liverpool – and has told manager Mark Hughes he is not coming back.
The Toffees are believed to have made a bid to sign the 29-year-old, but the Potters are demanding a £3million fee even though he is out of contract at the end of the season.
That has enraged Jones who has told Hughes he does not plan to play or train again until Stoke begin negotiations with Everton.

I’ve found a newspaper headline

Stoke forward Kenwyne Jones goes on strike in effort to force through Everton move
The 29-year-old frontman didn't turn up for the Potters game against Liverpool at the weekend and is demanding that his club enter negoatiations with the Toffees
The Stoke striker did not turn up for Sunday’s game against Liverpool – and has told manager Mark Hughes he is not coming back.
The Toffees are believed to have made a bid to sign the 29-year-old, but the Potters are demanding a £3million fee even though he is out of contract at the end of the season.
That has enraged Jones who has told Hughes he does not plan to play or train again until Stoke begin negotiations with Everton.
@Moomin

Status
Not open for further replies.