Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do other clubs manage to sign as many absolute wasters as we seem to? Has anyone else got the equivalent of McCarthy, Besic, Sandro, Bolasie etc on their books?

Apologies to fans of said wasters.

Yes they do. Bogarde(Chelsea). SAnchez(Utd) Drinkwater(Chelsea) Mikhaterian ?(everyone) About £150 millions worth at the RS, Carroll(Wham) that lad that went from us to City to Sunderland for £70 grand a week to Blackburn reserves?...remember now...Jack Rodwell. And many many more.

we currently have a strike force of DCL, Tosun and Niasse....

Welbeck is better than all of them!

I'd be pissed off if he was signed as our main striker, but as a 3?

when did we turn into Real Madrid?

How can you say (1) he’s better than DCL and Tosun and (2) you’d be mad if he was the main striker but (3) happy if he were part of a three headed strike force? And then (4) suggest people denigrating him believe EFC have the ambition of Real in this window?

Did you sustain a head injury?

Let's just hope Marcel has a few aces up his sleeve. Needs to double act and get rid of our huge amount of trash that's stinking out the squad. I have faith in him. He's got ages to sort it out, and no World Cup or Euros in the way.
He probably reads the rumours and has a little chuckle to himself at the thought that anyone believes them. We already know Marcel holds his cards close to his chest.

Another of my favourite ever strikers. Seria A has had some amazing strikers. Vieri, batastuta, Baggio, zola, totti, inzaghi, weah, del Piero. The list goes on.

I’d love us to unearth an iconic striker like one of the above.

Ermmm Ronaldo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.