Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a big fan of the loan market , although unlikely I’d like someone like Phil Foden here to play regularly for a year , think he’s got a big future but with given how City think highly of him it’s probably a no goer. Given where we are sadly we are a long long away from them so that could work in our favour if City sell Sane and get another winger in , just thought I’d make a suggestion.

What do you lot think about the Mitrovic rumors? I'm not too excited. He's only 24, which is nice, but I don't see him fitting with the style Silva wants to play.

The Penny Blue's May Target List:

I rank the players based off value, form, future outlook, and how well I believe they’d fit into the team. 1 player at each position listed is needed in order to break through into European competition, over the next 2-3 windows.

List will be left as a spoiler to prevent wasting time of those who don’t care for it. That being said don’t read it and moan about too much FIFA. It’s purely a thought provoking post to build conversation on.

(Disclaimer: Values are taken from Transfermarkt. High probability of them being wrong.)

CB:
  1. Ibrahima Konate - Leipzig - £27m
  2. Willi Orban - Leipzig - £13.5m
RB:
  1. Joakim Maehle - Genk - £8m
  2. Sergino Dest - Ajax U21 - £1m
  3. Youcef Atal - Nice - £8m
CM:
  1. Dominik Szoboszlai - RB Salzburg - £10m
  2. Diadie Samassekou - RB Salzburg - £18m
  3. Donny Van de Beek - Ajax - £25m
  4. Mason Mount - Derby - £9m