Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking further into The Sun it took all of 2 minutes of google searching to realize that I was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE with calling them anything close to reputable.

As many may not know I am from The States and younger than the tragedy that took the 96. I do know who the 96 are and that the story behind the tragedy but never knew of the role The Sun had in attempting to shame the innocent fans and bystanders that day.

Again sorry for the lack of knowledge on the subject.
Fair play to you young man.We never ever mention that rag of a so called paper in here.

Di Marzio is saying that Mauro Icardi could sign for United in a swap deal for Romelu Lukaku. i know we are due some money if lukaku move clubs wonder if its still the case with a straight swap deal

After looking further into The Sun it took all of 2 minutes of google searching to realize that I was COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE with calling them anything close to reputable.

As many may not know I am from The States and younger than the tragedy that took the 96. I do know who the 96 are and that the story behind the tragedy but never knew of the role The Sun had in attempting to shame the innocent fans and bystanders that day.

For future reference Hunter, Joyce and Kirkdale are probably the only journos that have genuine links for Everton related stuff.

And the sun could call the sky Blue and every single Scouser will still call them lying POS

No worries. And for the record, it's pronounced the scum.;)

Well put; that should be the end of that. People from anywhere else but Liverpool don't realize how terrible and garbage that tabloid is until they do their research. Not how it should be but sadly it is.

To be completely honest I really rated Fred at Shahktar (as I did a certain other little Brazillian) and I do perhaps think that making the 'jump' to United was probably a bit too soon for him in hindsight. Big fee and lots of expectation on a young player coming from a foreign league playing in an especially important position on the pitch. Still think he has potential personally - needs an arm around him and a better environment in general.

I'd welcome him at Everton, for what it's worth.

I would too. Would immediately improve our midfield.

I'm sorry if I can't take an opinion seriously from someone that thinks Pep Guardiola invented the False 9.
I have already openly admitted that invented was the wrong word to use and that it is correct to say he most definitely was the first to use it successfully at a high level for consecutive games not out of necessity due to injuries but out of choice.

As for the player hot takes I was just trying to rile you up because I know you’re a huge sangare fan along with Zat.

That’s the last this forum needs to hear of the Guardiola debate and is way off the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.