Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrecking my ed you lad lol

Indeed!

Ladeside, if you are trying to say 'also'or 'as well' can use 'too' not 'to'. Otherwise we may find it difficult to follow your reasoning :)

You also say you never went to see the rs and that you would never go again. Hmmm.

Back on thread, let's hope that we are seeing these performances from players who truly want to be part of Everton next season and beyond.

DCL was excellent today but our overall attack is still failing to put chances away.

Do we spend again in the summer on another forward.

My ideal is that a passionate committed and skilful squad stays together with minimal changes but in the real world squads seem to change a lot from season to season.

A few quality signings would be welcome to strengthen the squad, but we must also try to have consistency.

Everton obviously Rangers could not afford him center backs left might retire or go back watched a good bit of Coady bidding Man Utd for instance this year
Which players not born in the UK are you interested in?

If you want more homegrown look at our youth squads and have a go. Probably the same level of play as the SPL too

Which players not born in the UK are you interested in?

If you want more homegrown look at our youth squads and have a go. Probably the same level of play as the SPL too
Never much thought about it to hard cos the fees in England are off the scale and don't really watch much foreign stuff unless it's international games

We need to get in there and get about them in the important areas if we're going to strike a deal in the summer.

Indeed!

Ladeside, if you are trying to say 'also'or 'as well' can use 'too' not 'to'. Otherwise we may find it difficult to follow your reasoning :)

You also say you never went to see the rs and that you would never go again. Hmmm.

Back on thread, let's hope that we are seeing these performances from players who truly want to be part of Everton next season and beyond.

DCL was excellent today but our overall attack is still failing to put chances away.

My ideal is that a passionate committed and skilful squad stays together with minimal changes but in the real world squads seem to change a lot from season to season.

A few quality signings would be welcome to strengthen the squad, but we must also try to have consistency.
I watched today on telly no never been to a Liverpool game and never would now I live in the East end of Glasgow.It was like being in Ibrox signing the other move songs and you were loud it was the Chelsea game and no I am not a loyalist wanted Everton to win cos I love the City and people who are much the same as Glasweigan dudes like myself

Indeed!

The question is do we think that the current players in our starting lineup be able to break us into top 6 next season?

Arsenal will no doubt have upgraded their defense, United set to spend £350m over the summer, Tottenham have been cleaning out the closet of older players and getting ready to spend, Man City will most likely spend huge on a big name to add to their super star squad, Chelsea will go big because they will be out of it for the following transfer window and would like to stock up on fresh young players they’ll never use, and couldn’t be arsed by the RS, they can burn.

Keeping the team without strengthening would make the current gap larger and at some point will become too much to ever overcome if we don’t start to compete in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.