• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody??!!??
What is hard about working that one out?I grew up thinking my Liverpool was my English team cos my Uncle was at school with Dalglish.But never went to a game and won't ever again unless there playing Everton or Rangers who are also the people's club

I understand what that means now

Wolves are my main concern.

He will go where Mendes wants him to go, if Neves moves on, Moutinho is 33, if he goes anywhere other than us I think it might be them.

I just want to stress its not as easy as ringing Barca up.

Im sure Brands has it on his to do list for Monday morning tho.

I think he has moved on from Mendes.

I'd also not rule out our pull with Mendes (who is loosely involved with Silva). We are a bigger club than Wolves too. Aside from that though, given how close he has got the club, managers and team mates and given the mental health difficulties he has had I think he is ours if we want him.

A lot of our fan base go too far both ways with players. You go back 4 weeks and nobody wanted Gomes (or lots didn't). You fast forward and again it's a case of we'll never be able to get him.

He's a very talented player who needs a lot of management to get the best from him. I am not sure Wolves or Spurs are going to happily whack 30 million on a lad who they have no idea will settle in their dressing room/area. It's not pocket change, it would be a record fee for Wolves and a sizeable investment for Spurs.

I am not blindly optimistic, I didn't think we could get Mina for example (and would have said no chance to Bernard as well) but we pulled them off. I'd say Zouma will be difficult to conclude. However I just can't see it with Gomes, if we want him he will come.

I suggest one of the players from the U23 team deserves the chance over a 37 year old. If not, then do away with the youth set up, because it’s pointless.
He’ll go back in loan mate
As I said, acseason on the bench is the last thing he needs.

I think he has moved on from Mendes.

I'd also not rule out our pull with Mendes (who is loosely involved with Silva). We are a bigger club than Wolves too. Aside from that though, given how close he has got the club, managers and team mates and given the mental health difficulties he has had I think he is ours if we want him.

A lot of our fan base go too far both ways with players. You go back 4 weeks and nobody wanted Gomes (or lots didn't). You fast forward and again it's a case of we'll never be able to get him.

He's a very talented player who needs a lot of management to get the best from him. I am not sure Wolves or Spurs are going to happily whack 30 million on a lad who they have no idea will settle in their dressing room/area. It's not pocket change, it would be a record fee for Wolves and a sizeable investment for Spurs.

I am not blindly optimistic, I didn't think we could get Mina for example (and would have said no chance to Bernard as well) but we pulled them off. I'd say Zouma will be difficult to conclude. However I just can't see it with Gomes, if we want him he will come.
[/QUOt

L

Coady would be a good buy for next year he is from Liverpool proper good player like Tarkowski to all off them would be good buys that are solid and know the league

You're wrecking my ed you lad lol
Gonna need center backs next year though and guys that know the level are doing well or have done well before in it like in Tarkowski case with Burnley and all are better than Souttar and MacKenna who you have been linked with before watched the first one of Tuesday night and he was and against RFC

Status
Not open for further replies.