Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

....it’s Saturday, it’s the 20th July and here’s this morning Toffee transfer rumours:

- According to GloboeSport, Everton are interested in signing 17 year old Reinier from Flamengo and have met with the Brazilian club directors, Marcos Braz and Bruno Spindel to discuss a €40m move. The Liverpool Echo suggest this rumour is false.

- L’Equipe say PSG has stepped up their pursuit of Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye and the club’s are close to agreeing a €35m transfer for the Senegal international.

- The Liverpool Echo reckon Frank Lampard has been very impressed with Kurt Zouma and wants him to stay at Chelsea despite interest from Everton. The Express quote Lampard as saying: “Kurt is a very good defender, a very good player, a professional and I want to keep him here, simple as that.”

- The London Evening Standard and various other outlets, report Everton are ready to rival Arsenal for Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha. The Liverpool Echo says Everton are not interested in the 26 year old Ivory Coast international.

- SkySports suggest Everton has received a firm bid of £8m from Crystal Palace for midfielder James McCarthy. The Irish Independent point out that the 28 year old has played just 16mins of first team football since he had a double leg fracture in January 2018.

- Forza Italian Football say Everton and Arsenal continue to track Juventus striker, Moise Kean. Sky Sports Italia suggest the 19 year old could join Everton and mention Barcelona have also enquired.

- Lille Director of Football, Marc Ingla, has talked to Top Mercato regarding Everton and Aston Villa target, Rafael Leao: “For Leao, there is a lot of interest, I cannot say anymore, sorry”. The Liverpool Echo believes Everton hold no interest in the 20 year old.

- Many of yesterday’s rumours are repeated; Lookman moving to RB Leipzig for £22.5m; Everton interest in Lyon’s 22 year old midfielder, Lucas Tousart; and Everton dismissing a loan bid from Galatasaray for Henry Onyekuru.

- Mundo Deportivo report Real Sociedad remain calm over Everton links with centre back, Diego Llorente this summer. They firmly believe they can keep hold of the 25 year old due to his €50m release clause. Meanwhile, Torino have put an end to transfer speculation by confirming Everton and Arsenal target, Armando Izzo, has signed a new 5 year contract.

- According to The Mirror, Everton and Manchester United are interested in signing Juventus midfielder, Blaise Matuidi. The 32 year old French midfielder is valued at £20m.
So basically what we get from that is anyone we are rumoured to be interested in the Echo has pissed all over saying we aren’t interested. Right bunch of party poopers that lot

Didn't Sky Sports do an article on us before the Liverpool game saying we were dark horses to break the top 6 etc etc, I'm pretty sure we was making moves in the league before THAT game and then it all collapsed.

So basically what we get from that is anyone we are rumoured to be interested in the Echo has pissed all over saying we aren’t interested. Right bunch of party poopers that lot

What does “Liverpool Echo believes” even mean.
It’s not a direct quote from anyone I’m sure they’ll have some amount of information but believing and actual facts are a long way away.
I mean R Kelly believed he could fly and we all know that didn’t end well.

Not so sure myself. Phil Kirkbride said the other day silva wants “an experienced front man”, Kean isn’t that.

Could sign two I suppose, but doubt it.

Thank god there’s less than 3 weeks of the window left so we’ll know one way or the other soon enough.
Why whenever the term “experienced front man” comes up these days I feel sick to my stomach that it’s gonna be Wellbeck or some other past it player

What does “Liverpool Echo believes” even mean.
It’s not a direct quote from anyone I’m sure they’ll have some amount of information but believing and actual facts are a long way away.
I mean R Kelly believed he could fly and we all know that didn’t end well.

His problems were more about him believing he could sleep with children to be fair.

Assuming Gana is off we need 5 players before the window closes:

ST
RW
RB
CB
CM

I know we achieved it last season but its a massive ask and when you factor in we missed out on a CF more than likely we'll fail to get all 5 through the door.

Add in the stadium design release next friday/saturday its a busy few weeks for the club.

Assuming Gana is off we need 5 players before the window closes:

ST
RW
RB
CB
CM

I know we achieved it last season but its a massive ask and when you factor in we missed out on a CF more than likely we'll fail to get all 5 through the door.

Add in the stadium design release next friday/saturday its a busy few weeks for the club.

We can get away with RB, and RW, if worst comes to worst. The manager wants them, but they could be touch and go until deadline day.

We need a Striker and a CB.

I don't believe anyone looked at our squad before the window and thought, backup Gk and Delph should come in, that is the worrying part.

Status
Not open for further replies.