Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone have a complete list of ins and outs so far with prices for each?
Players culled so far: 11
Williams(OOC), Jagielka(OOC), JJK(Loan), Vlasic(Sale), Sandro(Loan), Galloway(Free), Virginia(Loan), Dowell(Loan), Garbutt(Loan), Tarashaji(Loan), Robinson(Sale),

Players purchased so far: 3
Lossl, Gomes, Delph

Lossl Free
Gomes 22m
Delph 8m

Vlasic 14m
Robinson 2m

Thats pretty much it atm.

Players culled so far: 11
Williams(OOC), Jagielka(OOC), JJK(Loan), Vlasic(Sale), Sandro(Loan), Galloway(Free), Virginia(Loan), Dowell(Loan), Garbutt(Loan), Tarashaji(Loan), Robinson(Sale),

Players purchased so far: 3
Lossl, Gomes, Delph

Lossl Free
Gomes 22m
Delph 8m

Vlasic 14m
Robinson 2m

Thats pretty much it atm.
Forever the goat.

I mean, potential transfers, maybe.

McCarthy 8m
Henry 15m
Mirallas 1m
Besic 5m
Gana 35m
Lookman 25m
Bolaise 10m
Tosun 15m
Martina 1m
Niasse 10m

They are all fantasy land prices and im not stupid enough to assume we will sell them all, but in a dream thats what happens. That then leaves us 125m to buy :

1 CB
1 RB
1 CM
1 ST
1 Wingforward

And thats ignoring the money already spent.

YIKES

My conclusion is, we are utterly goosed mate, I suspect, Gana wont be replaced and I also think we are looking at either having Holgate as back up RB or Broadhead as back up Wingforward, otherwise I dunno mate.

125m isnt gonna buy us all the players we need.

If Brands can honestly sort that the man needs a statue.

I mean, potential transfers, maybe.

McCarthy 8m
Henry 15m
Mirallas 1m
Besic 5m
Gana 35m
Lookman 25m
Bolaise 10m
Tosun 15m
Martina 1m
Niasse 10m

They are all fantasy land prices and im not stupid enough to assume we will sell them all, but in a dream thats what happens. That then leaves us 125m to buy :

1 CB
1 RB
1 CM
1 ST
1 Wingforward

And thats ignoring the money already spent.

YIKES

My conclusion is, we are utterly goosed mate, I suspect, Gana wont be replaced and I also think we are looking at either having Holgate as back up RB or Broadhead as back up Wingforward, otherwise I dunno mate.

125m isnt gonna buy us all the players we need.

If Brands can honestly sort that the man needs a statue.
Why do you think our net spend would be low?

Why do you think our net spend would be low?

Cos I think we are skint mate.

We have already spent 14m, chicken feed I know and we have also lowered the wage bill a little.

But theres no money, again im not saying we wont spend money, im just saying there isnt any money to spend, that doesnt mean it cant be spent.

LOL

Its late, as a business we have no money, but our owner is a very rich person, we have credit lines open to us and we have just signed some new commercial deals, with our mates.

Its just very basic maths.

125m
RB 15-20m
CB 30-40m
CM 30-40m
WF 30-40m
ST 30-40m

180m

I mean 60m is aaight I suppose, but those are pretty low estimates and its assuming we get fees for the above players.

Cos I think we are skint mate.

We have already spent 14m, chicken feed I know and we have also lowered the wage bill a little.

But theres no money, again im not saying we wont spend money, im just saying there isnt any money to spend, that doesnt mean it cant be spent.

LOL

Its late, as a business we have no money, but our owner is a very rich person, we have credit lines open to us and we have just signed some new commercial deals, with our mates.

Its just very basic maths.

125m
RB 15-20m
CB 30-40m
CM 30-40m
WF 30-40m
ST 30-40m

180m

I mean 60m is aaight I suppose, but those are pretty low estimates and its assuming we get fees for the above players.
Helloooo Everloan...

Couple of good loans and we’ll be sorted

Top Blue you lad. Whether he ends up being the long term man for our top job alongside Brands, I’ll be honest, I have no idea. What I do know is that we’ve paid a lot of money to bring this pair together to give a structure and cohesion to give us the belief and confidence we can achieve something this Club has been missing for a generation.

It’s happenning right in front of us,there is a new owner, who has to build a stadium, the football team have to stay competitive on the pitch. Owners will earn millions, our City gets much needed regeneration, as fans, we bitch whether it’s all worth it. Having not competed at the expected levels of this club for the best part of 30 years.

Watford saw him for what he is? They sacked him because they thought he was that wasn’t good enough for them? No. By all accounts (and the money that has changed hands since) he was swayed by joining Everton for the dough we offered and to be the figurehead of what we want to be. I bet he’s gutted they saw through him.

You may not think he’s the right man, your call, but others in charge of the club do, The next five years will define Everton for another generation, on and off the pitch. I’ve seen enough rubbish to know what’s not good enough, but he’s deserves a fair go....Watford reject and al. Get your snake out and hiss if he’s not for you....

....it’s Saturday, it’s the 20th July and here’s this morning Toffee transfer rumours:

- According to GloboeSport, Everton are interested in signing 17 year old Reinier from Flamengo and have met with the Brazilian club directors, Marcos Braz and Bruno Spindel to discuss a €40m move. The Liverpool Echo suggest this rumour is false.

- L’Equipe say PSG has stepped up their pursuit of Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye and the club’s are close to agreeing a €35m transfer for the Senegal international.

- The Liverpool Echo reckon Frank Lampard has been very impressed with Kurt Zouma and wants him to stay at Chelsea despite interest from Everton. The Express quote Lampard as saying: “Kurt is a very good defender, a very good player, a professional and I want to keep him here, simple as that.”

- The London Evening Standard and various other outlets, report Everton are ready to rival Arsenal for Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha. The Liverpool Echo says Everton are not interested in the 26 year old Ivory Coast international.

- SkySports suggest Everton has received a firm bid of £8m from Crystal Palace for midfielder James McCarthy. The Irish Independent point out that the 28 year old has played just 16mins of first team football since he had a double leg fracture in January 2018.

- Forza Italian Football say Everton and Arsenal continue to track Juventus striker, Moise Kean. Sky Sports Italia suggest the 19 year old could join Everton and mention Barcelona have also enquired.

- Lille Director of Football, Marc Ingla, has talked to Top Mercato regarding Everton and Aston Villa target, Rafael Leao: “For Leao, there is a lot of interest, I cannot say anymore, sorry”. The Liverpool Echo believes Everton hold no interest in the 20 year old.

- Many of yesterday’s rumours are repeated; Lookman moving to RB Leipzig for £22.5m; Everton interest in Lyon’s 22 year old midfielder, Lucas Tousart; and Everton dismissing a loan bid from Galatasaray for Henry Onyekuru.

- Mundo Deportivo report Real Sociedad remain calm over Everton links with centre back, Diego Llorente this summer. They firmly believe they can keep hold of the 25 year old due to his €50m release clause. Meanwhile, Torino have put an end to transfer speculation by confirming Everton and Arsenal target, Armando Izzo, has signed a new 5 year contract.

- According to The Mirror, Everton and Manchester United are interested in signing Juventus midfielder, Blaise Matuidi. The 32 year old French midfielder is valued at £20m.

Status
Not open for further replies.