Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can fully understand why we aren't making more signings given the ridiculous size of the squad and fact that it's mostly filled with awful players on huge wages who nobody, rightfully, wants to take from us.

Desperately try to offload Bolasie, Stekelenberg, Mirallas, Niasse and McCarthy, then move on to the likes to Tosun and Schneiderlin.

We've probably got the biggest squad in the league, and literally about only 3 of those players could get into a top six squad.

I mean, potential transfers, maybe.

McCarthy 8m
Henry 15m
Mirallas 1m
Besic 5m
Gana 35m
Lookman 25m
Bolaise 10m
Tosun 15m
Martina 1m
Niasse 10m

They are all fantasy land prices and im not stupid enough to assume we will sell them all, but in a dream thats what happens. That then leaves us 125m to buy :

1 CB
1 RB
1 CM
1 ST
1 Wingforward

And thats ignoring the money already spent.

YIKES

My conclusion is, we are utterly goosed mate, I suspect, Gana wont be replaced and I also think we are looking at either having Holgate as back up RB or Broadhead as back up Wingforward, otherwise I dunno mate.

125m isnt gonna buy us all the players we need.

If Brands can honestly sort that the man needs a statue.

The worrying part of that is that I can’t see us shifting £125m worth of players. Maybe around £90m.

As I see it we’re definitely going to need to Mosh to throw another £50-£60m on top to get everything we need.

I can fully understand why we aren't making more signings given the ridiculous size of the squad and fact that it's mostly filled with awful players on huge wages who nobody, rightfully, wants to take from us.

Desperately try to offload Bolasie, Stekelenberg, Mirallas, Niasse and McCarthy, then move on to the likes to Tosun and Schneiderlin.

We've probably got the biggest squad in the league, and literally about only 3 of those players could get into a top six squad.

I agree with most of that, except for steklenburg, think we will just keep him till his contract runs out, Virginia has gone out on loan and that leaves 3 keepers at the club, I think you have to have 3 keepers.

I think Bolasie, Mirallas and Mccarthy will all go. If Gana goes, I think Schniederlin will stay and Tosun will go if we get a decent offer.

McCarthy 8m
Henry 15m
Mirallas 1m
Besic 5m
Gana 35m
Lookman 25m
Bolaise 10m
Tosun 15m
Martina 1m
Niasse 10m

They are all fantasy land prices and im not stupid enough to assume we will sell them all, but in a dream thats what happens. That then leaves us 125m to buy :

1 CB
1 RB
1 CM
1 ST
1 Wingforward

YIKES

My conclusion is, we are utterly goosed mate, I suspect, Gana wont be replaced and I also think we are looking at either having Holgate as back up RB or Broadhead as back up Wingforward, otherwise I dunno mate.

I actually think we will only sign 2 players on a full transfer, CB and either a Striker or winger. The others will be loans, unless we sell Gana and then we get a third player

McCarthy 8m
Henry 15m
Mirallas 1m
Besic 5m
Gana 35m
Lookman 25m
Bolaise 10m
Tosun 15m
Martina 1m
Niasse 10m

1 CB
1 RB
1 CM
1 ST
1 Wingforward

YIKES

I would bank that £125m and sort the club finances out.

McCarthy 8m
Henry 15m
Mirallas 1m
Besic 5m
Gana 35m
Lookman 25m
Bolaise 10m
Tosun 15m
Martina 1m
Niasse 10m

1 CB
1 RB
1 CM
1 ST
1 Wingforward

YIKES

lol why are we Goosed? Your basically talking hyperthetically

Status
Not open for further replies.