Player Valuation: £10m
I thought Ocampos already moved to Sevilla....it’s Thursday 18th July, which I think means the window closes 3 weeks today. Here’s this morning’s Toffee Transfer rumours;
- NSNO believe Everton striker, Cenk Tosun, could be on his way to Schalke and a bid is expected soon. The Bundesliga side has already taken Toffees defender Jonjoe Kenny on loan.
- According to Get Football News France, PSG are convinced they can agree a deal for Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye, after the African Cup of Nations Final. The article suggests the Senegal international is desperate to complete the move.
- Gazzetta Dello Sport say Juventus have put 19 year old striker, Moise Kean, up for sale with Everton and Borussia Dortmund mentioned as the most interested clubs.
- Marca report Barcelona are hungry to make a profit on Malcom and have put a €60m price tag on the forward. The Brazilian’s agent has confirmed to Catalonia Radio that the player wants to leave.
- L’Equippe link Everton with a move for Marseille attacker, Lucas Ocampos. The 25 year old Argentinian who is valued at €35m scored 4 goals and made 7 assists last season.
- According to the Liverpool Echo, Everton has been handed a boost in pursuit of full-back Santiago Arias because Kieran Trippier is on the verge of joining Atletico Madrid. Marcel Brands knows the 27 year old Colombian well from their time together at PSV. Marco Silva confirmed the Toffees want to sign a right-back: “We are really happy with Seamus, he finished last season on a very good level but, of course, we want to sign a right-back as well”.
- Henry Onyekuru’s agent, Guillaume Costet-Barmada is quoted by Russian outlet Sport24 as saying “we had a proposal from CSKA but the player decided to refuse the Moscow club”.
- RMC report Everton target, Adama Soumaoro’s move to Monaco has collapsed because of financial disagreement after Lille agreed a €13m deal for the 27 year old defender.
- The Mail and other outlets pick up on yesterday’s Everton link with Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic as well as suggesting Everton has submitted a bid for Lille’s Rafael Leao.
- The Echo reckon Ademola Lookman talks are ongoing with RB Leipzig, the Toffees are sticking to their £25m valuation. Lookman is in Switzerland with the squad but has not joined full training because of an ankle injury.
- Sky Sports report Hull City have agreed a season-long loan deal for Everton’s 20 year old winger, Josh Bowler.
- Corriere del Mezzogiorno suggest Napoli have bid €60m plus forward Adam Ounas for Everton linked Nicolas Pepe, but Lille are still considering the offer.