Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be like this Jimmy or people might start asking the name of your banned account.
You’re the second or third person to say that since I joined and I honestly don’t understand.

Is being banned on here that common? I haven’t noticed if it is.

And have I ever said anything that would get me banned? I don’t swear, abuse people, do anything remotely offensive as far as I can see so why would I be banned?

I get that someone will come along and say ‘thou doth protest too much’ but I’m being serious, I don’t really understand why every time I try and take the piss out of something on here people say you’ve been banned or you’re a multi (which took me a while but i now get).

You’re the second or third person to say that since I joined and I honestly don’t understand.

And have I ever said anything that would get me banned? I don’t swear, abuse people, do anything remotely offensive as far as I can see so why would I be banned?

I get that someone will come along and say ‘thou doth protest too much’ but I’m being serious, I don’t really understand why every time I try and take the piss out of something on here people say you’ve been banned or you’re a multi (which took me a while but i now get).

Well if you are new, after a few transfer windows you will hardly the notice the memes.

You dont swear?

The amount of backtracking from people who wanted to avoid Fabian Delph has been hilarious. No one wants to be wrong, do they?
I haven’t backtracked personally. He’s a decent player but not one I particularly wanted here. I am sceptical as to whether he will greatly improve us.
However he is now an Everton player and I hope he convinces me of his value to us.
I am happy when a player proves me wrong by being better than I expected, since he then improves Everton.
I am less happy when a player I built up fails since that is to the detriment to Everton.
So now let’s see what Delph can do for us.

Well if you are new, after a few transfer windows you will hardly the notice the memes.
Fair enough, if it’s like a forum thing that I wasn’t aware of then I apologise for not getting the joke. When you’re not in on the joke, reading the 7th retired player being linked in the last 10 posts makes you roll your eyes, but I appreciate that it could sidesplitting in the right environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.