Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe it was and we might have no interest, but if he’s asked over the next month about players we definitely have interest in. I think he will answer the same.,
He needs to just focus 100% on getting results at the moment and leave any transfer speculation to our DOF.

Don’t think it’s as simple as that. As every manger will be getting asked about summer transfers, at this time of the season.

And Brands isn’t getting interviewed by the media every week.
He does'nt have to answer any of the questions asked of him, He knows what questions are going to be asked, they have a list shown to the clubs PR people before it starts, they don't go in there blind to what is being asked of them. Also Brands has spoken to the media a few times since he started, granted it's not weekly but it has been more than i thought he would have.

He does'nt have to answer any of the questions asked of him, He knows what questions are going to be asked, they have a list shown to the clubs PR people before it starts, they don't go in there blind to what is being asked of them. Also Brands has spoken to the media a few times since he started, granted it's not weekly but it has been more than i thought he would have.

You're right. Marco Silva each week should pre-scrutinize every single question he's going to be asked in his pre-match and post-match press conferences, his multiple TV, radio and newspaper interviews to make sure that any questions about transfers are removed so they can instead try and put it to Marcel Brands... I guess in the same appearances that he makes... which he doesn't.

You're right. Marco Silva each week should pre-scrutinize every single question he's going to be asked in his pre-match and post-match press conferences, his multiple TV, radio and newspaper interviews to make sure that any questions about transfers are removed so they can instead try and put it to Marcel Brands... I guess in the same appearances that he makes... which he doesn't.
No, that is why we have press people at the club.

No, that is why we have press people at the club.

And you think it would be realistic or even worth it for the club to rule out questions about transfers because they should be for the Director of Football (who isn't holding a press conference) and not the manager?

Why? What purpose would that serve?

And you think it would be realistic or even worth it for the club to rule out questions about transfers because they should be for the Director of Football (who isn't holding a press conference) and not the manager?

Why? What purpose would that serve?
It's only March, i think the only thing Silva needs to do is get results at the moment, most of the names being linked at the moment are just recycled rubbish from last season. Silva is there to pick the 11 players each week and line them up, that is it, he is head of the coaching staff, that is it. All the other stuff is down to Brands, that's all. Even in your post above you are calling him a 'manager' he is not they are different roles, it is amazing how many fans still don't get the DOF setup and what it actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.