Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you put yourself through that? I am Australian and I find it difficult to watch.

I just tried it and honestly can’t even watch it, that weird looking woman presenter that changes everyone’s names is shocking . Wanfanco zo-la ? I can’t even listen to her, that guy with the beard talks about crap like he’s on acid and keeps wondering off topic and micheal bridges just agrees so he gets paid. The fact that they cover the Liverpool friendly every year and go on about it like it’s the CL final despite only a 3rd of their first teamsters turn up is laughable and they absolutely worship them and talk them up after they beat an A league side 2-0 in a friendly saying how dominant and amazing they are. Like I said makes me realise how lucky I am to be from Uk and have the prem and actually have family roots to clubs there. Couldn’t imagine supporting Arsenal etc and never even been to the county never mind the stadium

Must be brands influence , a new “stage” to our transfer programme.

Used to be

Thinking about bid
Poised to swoop
Enquired about
Sent delegation
Then start thinking about bid for new player without ever hearing about the previous player or delagation again.

This stage is known in the Everton circle as the “cooling of interest” stage of the process.

Nope. Just nope. Ross is a holding mid at this point and a pretty bad one at that. Don't be fooled by his occasional run forward at Goodison. He usually isn't that active moving forward. He takes care of the ball, but contributes nothing defensively - terrible positionally and worse in the tackle. At least Gomes takes players on every now and then.

barkley isn't a holding mid at all, Chelsea use 3 CM's they have jorginho as the "holding mid" have kante and barkley/kovacic either side. to be more box to box

Status
Not open for further replies.