Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think Everton are good enough to play the way of 3 interchangeable forwards I rather just have two wingers and a striker but if that’s the way Silva wants to go the I have to accept it

Don’t think Everton are good enough to play the way of 3 interchangeable forwards I rather just have two wingers and a striker but if that’s the way Silva wants to go the I have to accept it

Still think we'll sign a striker.

Considering Silva wants Zouma + 3/4 others no way not one of those other positions is a CF.

I'm going with:

1. Zouma/CB
2. CF
3. Winger
4.RB
5 (maybe) CM

And people still berating Silva for not playing the footballing genius that is Ademola Lookman.

Reminded me of a conversation I had a work today

We beat an Austrain side 22-0 at this stage last season...'it doesn't matter, it's only pre season. Counts for nothing'

Lose to a motivated and well supported Kenyan team, playing our youngsters and the predictable soothsayers are out in force highlighting our impending doom for this season.

We are not gonna sell our best dm and play Davies there.

But apparently we need to if we are going to fund these signings. Which im assuming if we did need to, we would have known that 5 months ago - hence me thinking its a load of crap.

I started saying we were skint last week, before Esk, im not saying IM THE BEST, im just saying me saying we are skint is from me.

I said the same last season and we spent 80m, im often VERY wrong.

I was very surprised we didnt sell Gana, as you say we had very little to play for, it was good money for an almost 30 year old, very good "profit" to help the books, I think we struggled to replace him in the short window, thats probably why he wasnt sold, I dunno.

I mean im saying we are skint, that just means we dont have much in the kitty, as I say we could sell 15 or so players tomorrow, 15 players we dont need and make a LOVELY little transfer kitty, we have assets, we also have lots of wiggle room if we can get the wage bill down.

So whilst we dont have enough money to go and have a sesh in the pub, we do have a few 3 for 50s we could sell to give us some beer money, but sadly everybody knows its bashed.

Sorry if people dont understand the above, it just means your a good person.

No I agree we need to sell some deadwood just because they are draining the club whilst not contributing, similar to the way Barca needed to sell Gomes and a few others to buy, or Real are desperate to get rid of Bale's wages.

My point was that people dont think we can afford to buy unless we sell a Richarlison, Digne etc which is obviously not the case. We do need to sell the others for the reasons above.

I'm watching that Good Morning Transfers on Sky Sports and I must say what the Hell happened? Who are this group of people? They know nothing.

Soccer Saturday is all that's worth watching now.

#AnnounceJo

Well ye, we don't have the personnel. We would have to basically start our recruitment again in order to obtain a team that can play like that

Some reliable Brazilian journalist confirming that there are indeed two English clubs bidding for Malcom.

I'm watching that Good Morning Transfers on Sky Sports and I must say what the Hell happened? Who are this group of people? They know nothing.

Soccer Saturday is all that's worth watching now.

#AnnounceJo

Its 6.00 pm in the afternoon. Dont tell me you tape it!

Some reliable Brazilian journalist confirming that there are indeed two English clubs bidding for Malcom.

Us and arsenal. They won’t want to pay for a transfer though

Status
Not open for further replies.