• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe we'll get any sort of fee for him even if it is peanuts

It would probably go to Mirallas to cover his wage drop and keep Liege within their wage structure, who cares though if he's off the wage bill, Yannick Bolassie next please.....

They are called full backs .always have been always will be
I thought Center Backs were always called center halfs? Weren't wingers called inside forwards? Can't we use foreign terms? Don't we have Liberos? What about Raumdeuter? Come on!

It would probably go to Mirallas to cover his wage drop and keep Liege within their wage structure, who cares though if he's off the wage bill, Yannick Bolassie next please.....

Yes hopefully someone more reliable than 4th official will have further news

I know everyone thinks Mirallas is overpriced, but he's got one year left, he'll sign a 3 year deal that'll pay him more in total than he would've made this year. He was OKAY at Fiorentina, he can still contribute in a decent league, and he should rip it up in Belgium. He'll be worth 1.3M to them.

McCarthy, Niasse, same type of thing. They'll all get fees.

I started saying we were skint last week, before Esk, im not saying IM THE BEST, im just saying me saying we are skint is from me.

I said the same last season and we spent 80m, im often VERY wrong.

I was very surprised we didnt sell Gana, as you say we had very little to play for, it was good money for an almost 30 year old, very good "profit" to help the books, I think we struggled to replace him in the short window, thats probably why he wasnt sold, I dunno.

I mean im saying we are skint, that just means we dont have much in the kitty, as I say we could sell 15 or so players tomorrow, 15 players we dont need and make a LOVELY little transfer kitty, we have assets, we also have lots of wiggle room if we can get the wage bill down.

So whilst we dont have enough money to go and have a sesh in the pub, we do have a few 3 for 50s we could sell to give us some beer money, but sadly everybody knows its bashed.

Sorry if people dont understand the above, it just means your a good person.
Mate if the 3 for 50 is Martina, Bolasie and The Stek that's more then been bashed, that's 100% talcum powder!!

I thought Center Backs were always called center halfs? Weren't wingers called inside forwards? Can't we use foreign terms? Don't we have Liberos? What about Raumdeuter? Come on!
Full Backs,centre (note the spelling)half is the correct terminology.
Inside forwards i.e inside right and inside left were not wingers (who are called outside right and outside left).and played totally different positions

Status
Not open for further replies.