Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've done good business this window, and the club is most certainly on the up.

Please do not embarrass all Everton fans with your cringey behaviour today if things don't go the way you demand. That's all I ask.

Thankfully this is your final day you sad little transfer ferrets. From tomorrow I want you searching for a girl to kiss to end this humiliating virginity for you. No more YouTube scouting. No more pretending you know obscure foreign footballers. No more debating where to put players that don't sign into your cringey little FIFA formations.

Then pipe rar down until January and just watch the football instead you box room texans.
Wow , that's a bit harsh . People just have different opinions and most are not as learned as you mate . We all love the club and most are concerned about lack of a forward . I don't care about net spend and all that rubbish. I just want a competitive team .

Thankfully this is your final day you sad little transfer ferrets. From tomorrow I want you searching for a girl to kiss to end this humiliating virginity for you. No more YouTube scouting. No more pretending you know obscure foreign footballers. No more debating where to put players that don't sign into your cringey little FIFA formations.

Then pipe rar down until January and just watch the football instead you box room texans.
Wow , that's a bit harsh . People just have different opinions and most are not as learned as you mate . We all love the club and most are concerned about lack of a forward . I don't care about net spend and all that rubbish. I just want a competitive team .

As if! they will be scouting for January at 3 minutes past 11.

Please do not embarrass all Everton fans with your cringey behaviour today if things don't go the way you demand. That's all I ask.
tenor.gif

Oh..........sorry, my bad!

You know as well as I do that there will be a 'January Transfer Window Thread' before September is out.

If we don't get a striker in capable of scoring, and we don't get another defender in to replace Dad's Army at the back, then we HAVENT had a good window. The team would be worse off than last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.