Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know no one gives a poop about this but I thought I'd write a proper good FIFA list of everyone I know (there'll be others I've never heard of) to look out for at the U20 World Cup kicking off tomorrow in each team because... well I'm waiting for my pasta to boil and I'm bored. I claim ownership of all these players true Zat style:

Group A

South Korea: Lee Seung-woo and Paik Seung-ho both Barca players involved in them receiving a transfer ban.
Guinea: N/A
Argentina: Ascacibar (next Mascherano), Senesi, Lautaro Martinez (next Aguero), Conechny, Mansilla, Colombatto & Ponce
England: Don't think it's necessary everyone knows the England players.

Group B

Venezuela: Penaranda, Stoeldo and Yangel Herrera (class)
Germany: Ochs, Gimber, Mittelstadt & Serdar - surprisingly weak squad from the Germans!
Vanuatu: Don't even know where this country is
Mexico: Antuna & Ulises Torres

Group C

Zambia: Patson Daka - moved to RB Salzburg so I'll assume he's another African talent like Keita was/is.
Portugal: Yuri Ribeiro, Xadas, Diogo Dalot, Jose Gomes, Alexander Silva
Iran: Reza Shekari (Guardian recommended in 2015)
Costa Rica: Moving on...

Group D

South Africa: Liam Jordan (Sporting Lisbon usually have decent academy players)
Japan: Ritsu Doan (another mini Messi), Nakayama
Italy: Dimarco, Barella (class), Orsolini, Mandragora, Marchizza - Italy have a good squad.
Uruguay: Schiappacasse (Atletico), Amaral (star player #1), de la Cruz (RS winger), Valverde & Bentancur (signed for Juve as part of the weird Tevez deal with Boca, love him)

Group E

France: The whole squad, definite favourites for me! Diop, Onguene, Boscagli, Augustin, Tousart, Nkunku, Saint-Maximim (better Adama Traore), Blas, Harit, Poha, Lafont, Thuram (son of Lilian, other end other pitch).
Honduras: *tumbleweed*
Vietnam: See above.
New Zealand: *shrug*

Group F

Ecuador: Estupinan (Watford, highly rated full-back)
USA: Redding, Carter-Vickers & Palmer-Brown in defense. Zelalem (how is he still only 20), Lennon.
Saudi Arabia: Could not tell you one of their names.
Senegal: Ibrahima Niane - just signed to the Metz academy so good indicator he's going to be decent after Mane, Sarr, Cisse etc.

Calling someone better than Adama Traore isn't really praise mate

I know no one gives a poop about this but I thought I'd write a proper good FIFA list of everyone I know (there'll be others I've never heard of) to look out for at the U20 World Cup kicking off tomorrow in each team because... well I'm waiting for my pasta to boil and I'm bored. I claim ownership of all these players true Zat style:

Group A

South Korea: Lee Seung-woo and Paik Seung-ho both Barca players involved in them receiving a transfer ban.
Argentina: Ascacibar (next Mascherano), Senesi, Lautaro Martinez (next Aguero), Conechny, Mansilla, Colombatto & Ponce

Group B

Germany: Ochs, Gimber, Mittelstadt & Serdar - surprisingly weak squad from the Germans!

Group C

Zambia: Patson Daka - moved to RB Salzburg so I'll assume he's another African talent like Keita was/is.

Group D

Italy: Dimarco, Barella (class), Orsolini, Mandragora, Marchizza - Italy have a good squad.
Uruguay: Schiappacasse (Atletico), Amaral (star player #1), de la Cruz (RS winger), Valverde & Bentancur (signed for Juve as part of the weird Tevez deal with Boca, love him)

Group E

France: The whole squad, definite favourites for me! Diop, Onguene, Boscagli, Augustin, Tousart, Nkunku, Saint-Maximim (better Adama Traore), Blas, Harit, Poha, Lafont, Thuram (son of Lilian, other end other pitch).

Group F

USA: Redding, Carter-Vickers & Palmer-Brown in defense. Zelalem (how is he still only 20), Lennon.
Senegal: Ibrahima Niane - just signed to the Metz academy so good indicator he's going to be decent after Mane, Sarr, Cisse etc.

funny-internet-animated-gif-6.gif

Group A

Group B

Group C

Group D

Group E

Group F

You had me at Group A

I know every manager, including our own, does it but with Klopp saying in his presser "we have spoken to transfer targets" I'm pretty sure this is actually illegal outside of a window or am I completely wrong?
As long as you have the selling clubs permission you can speak to your targets whenever you like. You can even sign them to a contract as long as it starts after the window opens. The only thing that can't be done prior to a transfer window opening is the transfer of the player's registration.

Group A

Group B

Group C

Group D

Group E

Group F

Holy smokes this is kinda embarrassing.

Take if you're a fan of watching the Uruguayan and Venezuelan league then?

Status
Not open for further replies.