Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need the 82nd.

I smell trouble.

a_b52-bombs-away-01.gif

So,what can you tell me about Rodrigo Amaral, who plays for Club Nacional in Uruguay from the games you've seen of him?

That despite being highly rated I'm not sure he could cut it in a league like the PL. He's a really strange combination of ability and body type; really stocky like Tevez but got a nice touch. Again, only done it in South American tournaments for club and country. This World Cup will be a good litmus test for me.

That despite being highly rated I'm not sure he could cut it in a league like the PL. He's a really strange combination of ability and body type; really stocky like Tevez but got a nice touch. Again, only done it in South American tournaments for club and country. This World Cup will be a good litmus test for me.

In other words, you've never seen him play outside of YouTube?

In other words, you've never seen him play outside of YouTube?

I watched him play in the U20 South American tournament actually, not sure what's even on YouTube. Why do people feel the need to try and bust people on here? Is it that inconceivable people watch football that doesn't include Everton?

Like tomorrow I'm getting up at 6am to watch U20 Germany vs Venezuela. I love football, I don't care if you think I'm just YouTubing players.

Status
Not open for further replies.