Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certainly in the Sigurdsson camp. Perhaps not a player we would look to sign if we were defending the title, but we are not, and he would be a definate improvement, and would bring much needed-goals to midfield.

I will be pleased if we can sign him, it represents exactly the sort of signing that should be within our remit to pull off and help us improve.

Same. Would be a very positive signing for us.

wasnt rom 20 with little playing time when we signed him?
If you want to compare Roms stats in Belgium , England and Internationally with Ichenacho be my guest
For starters 73appearance for Anderlecht and 33 goals
West Brom 35 appearances and 17 goals
There is a whole world of difference
The point remains the club IMHO will not spend 20 m on a player to sit on the bench as it's too much and will not spend 20 m on a player to replace Lukaku because the chances of getting the necessary quality at that small fee is slim.
However I could be totally and utterly wrong as in the 50 yrs I'm supporting Everton I've never once played FIFA or FM so I bow to those with more experience

...Dolberg link but I refuse to get my hopes up;

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/paper-talk-97551
Well we can certainly beat them on wages and on a transfer fee
IF and I mean if we rate interested it's down to how much playing time he is guaranteed
As I said in another post I don't play FIFA but I seen Stefan di Vrij, mentioned in this article.
Has anybody seen him play and is he highly rated

Lukaku ai t leaving this summer
And it's a transfer thread
And if you bothered to actually read my post and by that I mean read every word I said Koeman would not REPLACE. ( you see I said REPLACE) Lukaku with a 20 yr old academy graduate who has watched more games from the bench then he's played in
And seeing as how we are resorting to childlike playground name calling you are a knob who needs to unplug your PlayStation put away the tissues , buy a pair of sunglasses and come out into the daylight

Erm your opening post was "if we sell Rom we would not replace him with Iheanacho" so, uhm, yeh we were discussing a scenario where Rom leaves. If he goes I - and many others I suspect - have no issues spending £20m on Kelechi.

And we're both on an online forum currently so not sure why one of us should be out in the daylight. Unless you're sat in a park on your phone on a Thursday morning in which case I'd say get a job.

Just not one in the world of scouting please.

Status
Not open for further replies.