Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you so sure?

I mean I understand why you'd say that, but:
giphy.gif

Dolberg said so himself. I know that doesnt mean much these days, but looking at the person dolberg this season, he doesnt seem like the guy who will lie about that.

"WE CONFIRMED THE NEWS. Willian José was responsible for taking the photo."

Ahh the plot thickens! So good old Jose was actually taking the photo! Still doesn't help identify the mystery player in the cap but good to know Jose was there all the same..

If Willen Jose took the picture then it may well be a brother that was with him and is in the photograph...looks a bit like him but not exactly.

Dolberg said so himself. I know that doesnt mean much these days, but looking at the person dolberg this season, he doesnt seem like the guy who will lie about that.

I'm not really up with everything but did he not subsequently say he'd been misquoted in the press statement ?

Anyway whether he did or he didn't I don't read too much into what anyone says , except I'm hoping we can maybe go for koeman from Southampton as a new manager in the summer because when he was still at Southampton and linked to Barcelona he said

"I have to respect my contract I like to respect my contract and I am very happy in my job.

Asked if you he would be at Southampton for the full three years of his contract he replied: "Yes, of course".

My point being whatever footballers and managers say is best taken with a pinch of salt , be it negative or positive for your club as even if what they say is true it doesn't take much to change their mind .

Last edited:
Should try and poach a few of the lesser sides best players again, it's a good tactic. Sigurdsson, King, Benteke, Gibson, Robertson, Defoe, and if we're being a touch more optimistic, the boy Chilwell. Few of that lot. As well as some boss foreign league players too.

Errrm, mate, he actually came out in an interview and said he never said that he wouldn't leave and was misquoted.

Should try and poach a few of the lesser sides best players again, it's a good tactic. Sigurdsson, King, Benteke, Gibson, Robertson, Defoe, and if we're being a touch more optimistic, the boy Chilwell. Few of that lot. As well as some boss foreign league players too.
Palace will want more than what they paid for Benteke.

Status
Not open for further replies.