Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was never as good a keeper as his PR and the press tried to make out.

Any keeper who is known to have major problems if a shots hit at a certain area as he struggled to that side is a worry, case of if you have the ego and a big enough mouth then people will believe your good.

Thing is toff, he isn't better than what we've got, he's just a bigger name.

Be an utter waste of money and possibly a disaster of a signing for us.

Trust me soon as he played for us and made a quarter of the mistakes he was making for city, England or torino, the press would be hammering him.

I'd still say he's a better all-round keeper than Robles mate, but I'm with you in thinking it wouldn't be worth it.

Forster, Butland, Pickford are all keepers with PL experience I'd prefer to him personally. That's without even considering any options from abroad.

I'd still say he's a better all-round keeper than Robles mate, but I'm with you in thinking it wouldn't be worth it.

Forster, Butland, Pickford are all keepers with PL experience I'd prefer to him personally. That's without even considering any options from abroad.

Dunno if he is mate, I judge the most important thing of any keeper is the amount of simple mistakes they make - Hart makes tonnes of them, Robles very few, distribution wise Hart is absolutely terrible - Robles is decent (not anything great but ok), and they are both good shot stoppers with a weakness from long range.

I actually don't know what he does better besides for bringing experience and a reputation than Robles...

BTW - Robles isn't great he's just a decent level keeper, but think thats at best what Hart is, and if he wasn't English but Spanish etc he'd have been absolutely mullered in the press a long time ago for some of his high profile mistakes

Dunno if he is mate, I judge the most important thing of any keeper is the amount of simple mistakes they make - Hart makes tonnes of them, Robles very few, distribution wise Hart is absolutely terrible - Robles is decent (not anything great but ok), and they are both good shot stoppers with a weakness from long range.

I actually don't know what he does better besides for bringing experience and a reputation than Robles...

BTW - Robles isn't great he's just a decent level keeper, but think thats at best what Hart is, and if he wasn't English but Spanish etc he'd have been absolutely mullered in the press a long time ago for some of his high profile mistakes
Hart runs like his feet are stuck in quicksand too.

Oh and also those ads ffs!

This idea of RS swapping Sakho and money for VVD would leave a very sour taste.

Cannot see him going to them if he is best mates with Koeman. Its us or someone like Chelsea or City.

Mikey Quinn the fat mess was saying this morning that VVD has already spoken to Conte and Klopp but was more impressed by Klopp!! Might be news to Southampton that!! Honestly if we are bitter then they are beyond delusional.

Mikey Quinn the fat mess was saying this morning that VVD has already spoken to Conte and Klopp but was more impressed by Klopp!! Might be news to Southampton that!! Honestly if we are bitter then they are beyond delusional.
everyone is more impressed by liverpool/klopp than anyone else. All those top class players they never sign like draxler and the like who are getting ready to sign for them and accidentally end up at a real top club instead. It has to be said before they are forced into a much better club than those lot that deep down they wanted to sign for their boyhood club but ambition just got in the way.

Just watched the first half of Belgium vs Russia.
Tielemans looked average tbh, doesn't have that killer pass

Status
Not open for further replies.