Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if he's willing to sit behind Coleman for a couple of years. Would love this though.

His wage expectations will be massive for an understudy though, surely?

(Is having Informed Opinions about transfers that aren't going to happen on topic? This is deeply confusing)

This is the jarg thread, everything is allowed. I don't think Trippier would want to become an understudy, no. He's 23 now so would want to be first team and frankly I'd feel bad if he was just warming the bench. Richards I highly doubt is in a position anymore to demand high wages after his steep decline in form and value. No player getting released is gonna rock up asking for £xk wages after not getting many games in Italy.

Reactions: emb

I'd have preferred Yedlin too due to his age, price tag, and also that he'd be less p**sed to be on the bench I think. I'm pretty sure he should be in the Olympics and not professional football though.

The old one clearly wasn't working - please see both the new serious transfer thread (linked in OP) and Woolly Blue's post above.

He actually has a house in Woolton.

Piennar rents it, been for sale ever since he left. Yobo used to live in it before Stevie P. It's become a kind of unofficial club house.

For the avoidance of doubt

This thread is for daft rumours, players I'd love to sign but know we won't, posting formations based on things which will never happen etc, in
other words a Fantasy Football / FM / FIFA kind of thread. More serious transfer rumours goes in https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/summer-transfer-window.76610

If anyone comes into this thread mocking posters who want to go off-pister then they'll be thread banned.

So this thread is the like for like replacement for the previous transfer thread then?

You ruined that thread for us adults to have a serious discussion about potential targets.

Shame on you.
I'm sorry mate. I should be more considerate towards fully grown adults and their want to speculate on clearly made up rumours. Shame on me.

Scott Dann would be a good fit but he's too kopite for me.

Why split the threads - like there's one now for stupid people who are just living outside reality and one for people who spend their time on a forum for a footy team seriously talking about things that may happen in the future?
To echo my favorite terrace encouragement - get a fkin grip!

Status
Not open for further replies.