Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'm not sure, it depends how Gomes does.

If we're wanting a player who is more of a ball carrier with an eye for the pass to play next to Gana, then I think Gomes could be just that man - obviously with the caveat that if he stays fit/finds his Valencia form

If we're wanting a deep-lying playmaker who is tough in the tackle, can pick a pass and carry the ball/get about, then someone in the mould of Parades from Zenit would be ideal I reckon.

If we're wanting a big, powerful player to dominate in that area, then perhaps Denis Zakaria, or Kondogbia, or Ndombele (type of players).

We were looking to buy him in the summer, Borussia Mönchengladbach haven't been playing as much as he would like, so maybe we will look to inquire about him either in January or next summer

Any opportunity we'd have of signing Wan-Bissaka has probably already passed, doubt he'll kick up much of a fuss to leave Palace for us and I think better teams will be interested. Saying that tho I'd be made up with him and that'd be our RB sorted for the next ten years, his 1-on-1 defending is up there with the best in the league imo.

Also a big fan of Wan-Bissaka, as another poster has put previously him and Lozano would bring our right side up to the next level completely

I would target both in January (Brands may have an ace up his sleeve, but this level of player and at a good age is paramount).

I expect we will see a few fringe players out which would be neccessary as the 2 mentioned players will cost close to £100m in this market.

Exciting to see who we bring into the squad in Jan...all the players weve signed have been decent and we are yet to see Mina.

I would honestly break the bank for Zaha the lads quality you can not get the ball off him and he would create so much space for the likes of Gylfi and Richarlison to operate in.

£65 million record bid in January and get him through the door.

Zaha Siggurdsson Bernard

Richarlison

With Walcott, Lookman and Tosun as options from the bench we would have fantastic strength in depth.

So far I have seen nothing to suggest richy is suitable as a CF. Him receiving the ball with his back to goal isn’t his game, he also doesn’t like passing very much or bringing people into the game, he’s better on the left where he can run at people and cut in on his stronger foot

Swerve the shouts for that moaning diving get Zaha, even though he's a decent player. Anybody with a pineapple on their head is not an Everton player.

Our squad is still massive and all I'd do is find a new home for Schneiderlin and say it's "business done" for January.

If the manager is suitably impressed with the loanees Zouma and Gomes, let's see if we can open negotiations to keep them and sign them up early, if not talk at end of the season.

Two strikers
Dzeko and a Werner type
RW Lozano type
CM not sure tbf but someone like gomes
RB spend big on someone like palaces RB
CB zouma if he’s works out and is keen

Offload

Bolasie
Sandro
Mirralas
Morgan
Niasse