Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would happily take Wan-Bissaka but definitely steer clear of Zaha. Big fish, small pond right now. If he was good enough, he would be at a better club than palace by now. There are better players out there who won’t have the inflated premier league prices to fill a position that we are fairly well stocked in right now in terms of starting and back up/youth players.

totally agree, i don't hate zaha, and he is a tad better than bolasie when he was there, but i don't think he'd really be an upgrade on what we have. Considering the fee he'd cost i'd want him to be twice as good as richarlison for example ... just because he stands out like a sore thumb there, doesn't mean he'd be that valuable for us. Their game plan is just him, let's be honest.

Swerve the shouts for that moaning diving get Zaha, even though he's a decent player. Anybody with a pineapple on their head is not an Everton player.

Our squad is still massive and all I'd do is find a new home for Schneiderlin and say it's "business done" for January.

If the manager is suitably impressed with the loanees Zouma and Gomes, let's see if we can open negotiations to keep them and sign them up early, if not talk at end of the season.

See if we can sort out a loan deal for Dowell and hopefully agree permanent transfers away for people out on loan ie Besic. Other than that I don’t see us doing much business in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.