Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Wilmar Barrios is the player we were linked with in the summer who i’ll be most keeping an eye on. The Columbian international played well in the World Cup and plays his club football for Boca Juniors in Argentina.

The Boca Chairman apparently refused to let him leave but said the 23 year old can go in December. He has a £15m release clause but the decision to hold onto him means he can actually go for less in January. He seems the type who could be on our radar, especially given recent rumours.

https://www.totalsportek.com/money/juventus-player-salaries/

I'll take your word for it mate as you obviously know more on it then I do. Mad some of the wages some of the players are on if that websites right though.

Always been a massive misconception about wages in Italy. Most people see those wages and think they dont pay much....but thats after tax.

Asamoah on 1.6 mill a year for example....thats about 25k. No way is he taking home 12k ish. Its a net figure.

...Wilmar Barrios is the player we were linked with in the summer who i’ll be most keeping an eye on. The Columbian international played well in the World Cup and plays his club football for Boca Juniors in Argentina.

The Boca Chairman apparently refused to let him leave but said the 23 year old can go in December. He has a £15m release clause but the decision to hold onto him means he can actually go for less in January. He seems the type who could be on our radar, especially given recent rumours.

Hope so!

The kind of player we need in the midfield position, lets hope Yerry will have a word with him ;)

Is it true ,Claudio Marchisio ?! Man if is ,true congrats , only reason Juve let him go is because they have insane midfild Pjanic , Matuidi, Khedira , Can, for 2 spots and they have Dybala just in case .There is talk they will bring Rabiot , they dont need him really , I think it is Salary , Pjanic got increase to 7 mill from 4 because everybody want him this summer and course Ronaldo even do he will return money in shirts and marketing, so they let go in my opinion one of the best 10 midfielders in Seria A, he still got it, dont doubt him

I doubt based on brands' comments about now concentrating on the youth that we're looking to bring anyone else in. I think I'd be happy with schneiderlin and besic sold for £25m combined and marchisio brought in, that'd be good financial business, but I can't see that.

I doubt based on brands' comments about now concentrating on the youth that we're looking to bring anyone else in. I think I'd be happy with schneiderlin and besic sold for £25m combined and marchisio brought in, that'd be good financial business, but I can't see that.
Man Mindlessness Boro cheep asses did not want to pay agent fees even do they agree on all and he had great half season for them , stupid , Pulis is so frustrated because he knows hes player who can play in PL in some smaller clubs , hes injury sidelene him , but when plays regular hes good, Schneiderlin I dont get , hes just there player not making mistakes to much , but also not doing to much ,Claudio is God for him in football Now Swensea and Leeds want Besic from what i read

Man Mindlessness Boro cheep asses did not want to pay agent fees even do they agree on all and he had great half season for them , stupid , Pulis is so frustrated because he knows hes player who can play in PL in some smaller clubs , hes injury sidelene him , but when plays regular hes good, Schneiderlin I dont get , hes just there player not making mistakes to much , but also not doing to much ,Claudio is God for him in football Now Swensea and Leeds want Besic from what i read

Yeah, I still can't decide whether I'd be happy selling besic, I think for the fee we could sell him for, it's not worth it. I think him and gueye would be a good high engine two. But he needs to play and is down our pecking order, so a loan is probably best for now.

Yeah, I still can't decide whether I'd be happy selling besic, I think for the fee we could sell him for, it's not worth it. I think him and gueye would be a good high engine two. But he needs to play and is down our pecking order, so a loan is probably best for now.

Sell, Besic will never ever be a regular for a team wanting to challenge the top 6

Bringing in Marcesio would in the surface seen against the model we are trying to put into place, but if it results in an upgrade in the position for zero transfer fee for a couple of seasons, and then allows us to sell a player or two before there value decreases further then it makes sound financial sense.

PSV had a history of not only bringing in and through youth players, but also adding the occasional player who'd been playing at a much higher level for the last few years if their career.

Someone if the standing of Marcesio, you could add him easily in a two or three year deal and offload him the MLS if he declined suddenly, same way as with Rooney, his name would still enable him to be shifted on.

Marcesio at 60% the player he was is still mile's better than anything we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.