Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton fc have officially been announced as trialling walking football next season in the premiership. .Striker Billy "whizz" kenwright (named after taking the preverbial) said there was enough pace in the team to challenge man Utd next season
Charlie Adam, Ryan shawcross and peter crouch from stoke. Brand's master stroke working a dream. Only when we sign Darren bentvas back up will billy kenwright salivate once more
Clearly players are holding out for better deals elsewhere which says much about the moshers revolution. Don't worry Wes Brown is having a medical as we speak.
We all know it's not a done deal until he's paid homage to Billy kenwright and whispered champions league into his shell like. Nowt much to get excited about so far this transfer window
Which idiot convinced you you were funny?

Not sure I could do that, I mean to go from ev to watching a team like city every week would be like going straight from weed to heroine . I would need to find somewhere in between

I hear West Ham have signed all the galacticos and are going to win the league

The savy European clubs are waiting until our window shuts. That gives them an extra 20 days to raid Premier league teams of their players, so boosting their squads for Euro cup competitions at the detriment of our teams, who due to a stupid decision to shut our window early, will be left with what they have.

The savy European clubs are waiting until our window shuts. That gives them an extra 20 days to raid Premier league teams of their players, so boosting their squads for Euro cup competitions at the detriment of our teams, who due to a stupid decision to shut our window early, will be left with what they have.
so the English clubs just say no or pay above market value for them

Except English clubs are in much better financial positions and have no need to sell players once they can no longer buy replacements.

Shutting the window earlier than the other leagues was stupid, but not for that reason.

Would anyone take Adama Traore? I know he’s inconsistent and his end product can be hit and miss, but the boy has electric pace and causes defences all sorts of problems. The Boro fans think the world of him.

18 million release clause isn’t excessive in today’s market.

22 and right winger winger, could possibly be an option to replace Lookman in the squad.

Cheers bud, i find that kind of a strange article coming from joyce, usually he dosent tend to jump in on "interested in" things. Wether its just me hoping its not true but it feel like abit of a "filler" article from him
As a side note, ive noticed the echo have been pretty spot on with things this summer,
Who can we sell to until the end of August though - doesnt the window shut for all 92?

We can sell abroad mate, but we can loan out to championship

Status
Not open for further replies.