Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Kenwright is involved in some capacity in transfer negotiations and continues to do so under his role of Chairman I would say concerns of the pace of securing transfers are very valid - especially when every half decent player post WC will have their agent stalling deals trying to get maximum interest and fee's from rivals clubs.
It’s a nice evening mate chill ...have a beer ...

Evertonians complain when we go out and rush and waste money.

Evertonians complain that things aren’t going quick enough.

Its boring at this stage. Relax.

Im sorry but theirs absolutely zero correlation between getting transfer business done early and "wasting money". We certainly never rushed with Siggurdsson it was one of the most drawn out transfers in recent years and value for money wise was a poor transfer.

Just because Walsh pee'ed money up the wall doesnt give EFC the greenlight to dither all summer.

Fair play if we are after World Cup players with some pedigree I can give us a pass on not making a move yet.

However why are we not getting rid of some of those turgid ten we have that are supposedly up for sale.

Williams Lung has collapsed along with his career, just cancel his contract, I’d be happy with that - atleast it’s progressive.

Fair play if we are after World Cup players with some pedigree I can give us a pass on not making a move yet.

However why are we not getting rid of some of those turgid ten we have that are supposedly up for sale.

Williams Lung has collapsed along with his career, just cancel his contract, I’d be happy with that - atleast it’s progressive.

Rooney, Morgan and Klassen will leave. The rest are absolute tosh so we will have to wait for other teams to panic nearer the end of the window before we can offload them.

Im sorry but theirs absolutely zero correlation between getting transfer business done early and "wasting money". We certainly never rushed with Siggurdsson it was one of the most drawn out transfers in recent years and value for money wise was a poor transfer.

Just because Walsh pee'ed money up the wall doesnt give EFC the greenlight to dither all summer.

Actually, it affords them time for incomings because they must first get a lot of dead weight out as Moshiri has said "fix this".

Status
Not open for further replies.