Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at clubs like Bayer Leverkusen, who operate on a similar budget to us, and see them signing all the players I've been pushing for.

They've signed Leon Bailey, Jonathan Tah and, now, Paulinho (17 year old, brilliant midfielder) for less than we paid for Sigurdsson. All of them could be mainstays of our team for the next decade.

Why does our club have to be so brainless?
If we had a brain, we'd think and be ashamed of ourselves for our lack of performance.

I look at clubs like Bayer Leverkusen, who operate on a similar budget to us, and see them signing all the players I've been pushing for.

They've signed Leon Bailey, Jonathan Tah and, now, Paulinho (17 year old, brilliant midfielder) for less than we paid for Sigurdsson. All of them could be mainstays of our team for the next decade.

I watched a ton of Leverkusen a couple years ago, they really had a great model in the Bundesliga.

They've signed Leon Bailey, Jonathan Tah and, now, Paulinho (17 year old, brilliant midfielder) for less than we paid for Sigurdsson. All of them could of been sold on at 22 to make a massive profit once Matt Law gets his stinky fingers on his typewriter

Fixed it for you

Max Meyer available on a free. Miles better than Wilshere and most likely wouldn’t ask for an £8million signing on fee.

Max Meyer available on a free. Miles better than Wilshere and most likely wouldn’t ask for an £8million signing on fee.

Kolasinac left Schalke last summer on a free, what's happening here, good players aren't signing new contracts to stay with the club and the club isn't selling them 6-12 months beforehand?

Kolasinac left Schalke last summer on a free, what's happening here, good players aren't signing new contracts to stay with the club and the club isn't selling them 6-12 months beforehand?
No idea but looks like they aren’t managing contracts very well

No idea but looks like they aren’t managing contracts very well
Nothing new though, look at Arsenal they are terrible at that sort of stuff, because of poor contract management and transfer budget over spending, stories are that the new manager is going to have hardly any money to buy new players with. Some clubs are just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.