Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every goal that Cenk will score will be against you Imperialist British Nationalist. Go mate; until Lukaku, Salah and all not-white players are free - we are not free.

Need to drain the swamp big time. Nothing would make me happier than us announcing really soon that we've come to an agreement with both Jagielka and Williams to release them from their contracts in June to allow them to continue their careers elsewhere. Williams wouldn't sell because nobody would pay us a decent fee and pay him 100k a week, but he may want to go somewhere for a little signing on fee and smaller wages. Jagielka isn't worth a carrot and if he has any ambitions of carrying on playing he needs to leave asap.

Following these two, I want us to agree terms with some other team to take Bolasie off us, some sucker to sign Schneiderlin and then get Martina sold and Stekelenberg too. Hopefully Mirallas and Besic will find permanent homes too then we've got rid of the overwhelming majority of trash we currently have in our ranks. Oh and Sandro can join whoever he want on loan to on a permanent deal. I'd keep Klaassen and let the new manager give him a chance.

Jagielka, Williams, Bolasie, Martina, Stekelenberg, Mirallas, Besic, Schneiderlin, Sandro Barkley.

That would be amazing. And of course being rid of Sam, Sam, Steve and Craig.
Make Everton great again.

I think we could raise a 80mil maybe more. Any new manager coming in will be given money.
I think we have 80m in assets we will want to sell but given their wages I doubt we will be able to move them on without taking big losses.

For that 80m I think we would be lucky to raise 40m.

Status
Not open for further replies.