Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..good point.

Wouldn't be shocked to see a links to resurface for Strootman if we did get the PSV DoF in, he's the one who signed him originally for PSV in the first place, 100% a position we need and Roma shown to be a club willing to sell at the right price

Need to drain the swamp big time. Nothing would make me happier than us announcing really soon that we've come to an agreement with both Jagielka and Williams to release them from their contracts in June to allow them to continue their careers elsewhere. Williams wouldn't sell because nobody would pay us a decent fee and pay him 100k a week, but he may want to go somewhere for a little signing on fee and smaller wages. Jagielka isn't worth a carrot and if he has any ambitions of carrying on playing he needs to leave asap.

Following these two, I want us to agree terms with some other team to take Bolasie off us, some sucker to sign Schneiderlin and then get Martina sold and Stekelenberg too. Hopefully Mirallas and Besic will find permanent homes too then we've got rid of the overwhelming majority of trash we currently have in our ranks. Oh and Sandro can join whoever he want on loan to on a permanent deal. I'd keep Klaassen and let the new manager give him a chance.

Jagielka, Williams, Bolasie, Martina, Stekelenberg, Mirallas, Besic, Schneiderlin, Sandro Barkley.

That would be amazing. And of course being rid of Sam, Sam, Steve and Craig.

Agree with all this I also think the team and quite a few of our bigger signings are mentally not able to make the step up.

Keane and Schneiderlin at Man U
Siggurdson at Spurs
Mangala at Man City
To a lesser extent Walcott at Arsenal
Williams and Bolasie not really shown anything.
Klassen and Sandro have not been fancied by three managers this season.

I'll include the managers too Koeman and Allardyce show they can't make it.

We need proven winners that's why I'm not sure on Silva.

On a lighter note Martinez Belgium manager, Koeman gets the Holland job I've a fiver on Allardyce next Scottish or Irish manager very soon I hope.
Nah, Porto are bigger in Portugal than city are here

So do we need a centre forward, a left back, probably one or two centre backs and a mobile central midfielder and a huge injection of pace?

Deja vu all over again.

Wake me up when September comes.

This summer is going to be interesting, I can’t see the club sanctioning another 100-200m again, we have nothing of any value to sell anymore to go towards it.

This summer is going to be interesting, I can’t see the club sanctioning another 100-200m again, we have nothing of any value to sell anymore to go towards it.
It will interesting, if we bring Fonseca in, at the moment there are very few in the current squad that can play the sort of football that he plays.

Need to drain the swamp big time. Nothing would make me happier than us announcing really soon that we've come to an agreement with both Jagielka and Williams to release them from their contracts in June to allow them to continue their careers elsewhere. Williams wouldn't sell because nobody would pay us a decent fee and pay him 100k a week, but he may want to go somewhere for a little signing on fee and smaller wages. Jagielka isn't worth a carrot and if he has any ambitions of carrying on playing he needs to leave asap.

Following these two, I want us to agree terms with some other team to take Bolasie off us, some sucker to sign Schneiderlin and then get Martina sold and Stekelenberg too. Hopefully Mirallas and Besic will find permanent homes too then we've got rid of the overwhelming majority of trash we currently have in our ranks. Oh and Sandro can join whoever he want on loan to on a permanent deal. I'd keep Klaassen and let the new manager give him a chance.

Jagielka, Williams, Bolasie, Martina, Stekelenberg, Mirallas, Besic, Schneiderlin, Sandro Barkley.

That would be amazing. And of course being rid of Sam, Sam, Steve and Craig.
Honestly I would keep Martina as back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.