Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueye and RLC would be one of those midfield combos that look great on paper but in reality would go missing allowing even average teams to completely dominate us. The new Fellaini Rodwell (another partnership that got lauded amongst Evertonians despite being shocking).

Maybe one day an Everton manager will put some footballers in midfield rather than athletes who can run hard but have little ability on the ball and maybe then we’d see some decent football. Fellaini Rodwell McCarthy Gueye Schneiderlin, these have all turned out to be very poor footballers. Good at one or two certain aspects (so what if Fellaini has great chest control ffs) but as midfielders tasked with playing the type of football we want they’ve been poor. Too often our midfield has had two or more of these players in it.

It’s absolutely no coincidence to me that some of our better performances of the last 15 years have come when we’ve had central midfields with proper technicians in them like Arteta Osman Pienaar Cahill Barkley Barry.

I find it laughable that RLC is currently being sought like a young Zidane.

LAUGHABLE

Decent prospect for sure, I also suspect most people have probably only seen pictures of him.

Happens every year, people fall in love with a name and not actual talent.

You know very little about football therefore I dont think you should post in the football forums anymore.

LAUGHABLE

Decent prospect for sure, I also suspect most people have probably only seen pictures of him.

Can’t get into a Chelsea side ahead of Bakayoko Drinkwater Barkley and Fabregas. Was being kept out of the Palace side at times even when he was fully fit by the likes of Miliojevic. Is being kept out of the England team currently by Jesse Lingard. Mourinho didn’t rate him, neither has Conte. Of course we’ll snap him up for a bargain 40 million though off the back of an England cap he’s only getting because Lallana, Chamberlain and Wilshere are injured/out of form and Milner didn’t fancy a run out.

Can’t get into a Chelsea side ahead of Bakayoko Drinkwater Barkley and Fabregas. Was being kept out of the Palace side at times even when he was fully fit by the likes of Miliojevic. Is being kept out of the England team currently by Jesse Lingard. Mourinho didn’t rate him, neither has Conte. Of course we’ll snap him up for a bargain 40 million though off the back of an England cap he’s only getting because Lallana, Chamberlain and Wilshere are injured/out of form and Milner didn’t fancy a run out.

Hes a handsome chap tho.

I hope you don’t mean “unreal” in a good way? Zaha is bolasie 2.0

Yes in a good way, Zaha is no Bolasie mate. He actually has end product, there is a reason City and Spurs are or were after him. No one wanted poor old Bolasie.

LAUGHABLE

seen him being called a young zidane twice, seen people compare him to zidane...... have a guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.