Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s good enough to provide revenue to the club through those loans your obviously wrong. Also, people said the same thing about Duffy who turned out well enough to at least be a reserve for us. Of all the problems with the club, Pennington getting an extension isn’t one.
Agred that it seems silly, but assuming his wage is minimal and we didn't dole out a ton of agents fees, there should be no problem with loaning him out to sides. Under the right situation, he might play well and we might get a fee for him.

If he's got longer on his deal, we can sell him for more money/collect fees for loans. It's very simple.

I agree with the fella to be honest, if hes not gonna make it here, which it seems likely, considering he couldnt get in a terrible Leeds side, then theres no point in making a few pennies every season.

If he's got longer on his deal, we can sell him for more money/collect fees for loans. It's very simple.

I agree with the fella to be honest, if hes not gonna make it here, which it seems likely, considering he couldnt get in a terrible Leeds side, then theres no point in making a few pennies every season.
If it was just this, then we'd also have extended Browning's contract, as his is due to run out at the end of next season too.

If it was just this, then we'd also have extended Browning's contract, as his is due to run out at the end of next season too.

Browning seemed a lot better to me, maybe we'd had a fair bit of interest in Pennington and not browning and thought we could ship him off for a couple of million. Neither will make it here though.

Kluivert is a young lad and I think that it is felt he will be able to develop him game and his career for a couple of years in Italy maybe better than he could in England.
I expect that we are not the only team in the Premiership who would have taken him.

“Ajax have many promising players. De Ligt is wanted by Manchester City and Dolberg is monitored by Tottenham. He has had a difficult season but I think both of them will move to the Premier League in the summer.”

You ok hun xx

Kluivert would not come into the league and make that instant impact, he dosent have the build or the strength for it just yet, would you be happy waiting 2 years for him to grow and fill out abit until he is ready?
We have someone just as rated for that position anyway, someone who is ready or almost ready anyway.....Ademola Lookman

Kluivert is a young lad and I think that it is felt he will be able to develop him game and his career for a couple of years in Italy maybe better than he could in England.
I expect that we are not the only team in the Premiership who would have taken him.

Its the hope that kills you :(

Its the hope that kills you :(
I think we all expect too much too soon from young players.
We have seen that with our young lads at Everton this season in what was a difficult year for everybody.
I can easily understand young players getting some experience in a less intense less critical league before they come to the premiership.

You know when a footballers name is trending on Twitter and for a split second you think for a second Everton might be involved.

How hope quickly fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.